Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We Will Rock You at the O2

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭chughes

Sorry Chughes but it was indeed Brian May at the end of the show on Sunday.And for good measure he also brought on Roger Taylor.In fairness he only appeared on Sunday out of the whole run

Older Smiley, I think you may have mistaken me for Ultimate Chin. Simon Croft was the lead guitarist the night I was there and, I presume, most other nights as well. It sounds like Brian and Roger made an appearance on the last night.
    As I said in an earlier post, this wasn't a Queen concert and anyone who was expecting it to be so was fooling themselves. This was a musical based on Queen's music and thats all. The story was naff but the dialog and way the songs were included in the story were brilliant. I enjoyed the singing and stage show so I felt it was a very enjoyable night.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 beepop

This was such a good show, i will admit it took me a while to get into it but when I did I really enjoyed it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

beepop wrote: »
    This was such a good show, i will admit it took me a while to get into it but when I did I really enjoyed it.

Took you 3 years by the looks of it

:D

Advertisement