Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair - Only Losers say no to Lisbon!!!

Options
  • 29-09-2009 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭

Can't find a link to the Advert - anyone have one?

I loved it, the truth has to hurt!!!

- Surprised there was no mention of this here or on Politics.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

As far as i am concerned any the results are inversly proportion to michael o leary speak, which translated into english means chances are p1ssed off passengers workers unions aerlingus and of course declan ganley will do the exact opposite to what he says.

and there will be no frills about it. ;)

ps judging by your links your a no man yourself why would you be pro of michael o leary

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Raiser wrote: »
    Can't find a link to the Advert - anyone have one?

I loved it, the truth has to hurt!!!

- Surprised there was no mention of this here or on Politics.ie

the man speaks the truth...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,888 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

hmm.....but the entire Yes side must also be losers as they lost the last referendum...no?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Riskymove wrote: »
    hmm.....but the entire Yes side must also be losers as they lost the last referendum...no?
    Ah hint of logic, how I welcome thee back with hugs and kisses:)

This thread should be in the EU forum. But there's at least one thread in there about MOL already and I don't see this developing into a big discussion unless someone has a link and a starter at the same time. So if someone has a link *and* it's interesting *and* a discussion starter, knock out a new thread at your whim.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement