If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

37" HDTV Suggestions Needed

Options
  • 29-09-2009 3:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭

Hi im looking to buy a hdtv in the next 2 weeks for my bedroom and i think 37" is big enough for my small room, it will be mainely used for gaming on my ps3 and we are thinking of getting sky hd sometime in the future...price would be around 950E tops...can yous tell me some great tvs yous have in that price range?ill do my research on all of them and try pick the best one out in my opinion:p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭marko91

oh and also it has to be full 1080p HD....and maby like 100hz not 50hz?sorry i dont know mt stuff but i think it makes moving picture clearer:)

sorry me again:pac:...ive been browsing this forum and this tv just makes me feel like WOW i have to get it! its the PHILIPS 37PFL8404H, i think it was priced at 809.99 euro... could you quote me also on the 9664 37" ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Marko91

Yep you need to treat yourself to the 37PFL8404.

As you'll see it and the 42" versions are Boardie favourites - Boardies know quality when they see it:D

We sell this TV for €899.99 but with your 10% Boardie discount that reduces it to €809.99 for yourself.

Oh dont forget the 4 year warranty we give you as well eh

you want it dont you - Should I add you to me reserve list????

Cheers
    Ash

Marko91

Yep you need to treat yourself to the 37PFL8404.

As you'll see it and the 42" versions are Boardie favourites - Boardies know quality when they see it:D

We sell this TV for €899.99 but with your 10% Boardie discount that reduces it to €809.99 for yourself.

Oh dont forget the 4 year warranty we give you as well eh

you want it dont you - Should I add you to me reserve list????

Cheers
    Ash

yesss add me to the reserve list:Di can finally throw my scabby portable:pac:...so how does this work?do i go to the phillips store in town when its in and give my name is or something?ill definely buy it:D

Hi There Marko91

Thanks for the order:).
    your on my reserve list now
    If you could pm me your number I'll buzz you when they are in stock (I'd say Friday They'll land with me)

your welcome to collect it then.

Cheers
    Ash

• Advertisement

ive PM'd you ashley with some details:)

ive a question about the 8404....is it hull 1080p hd?...im confused cos i taught it was but i just read on a website that its 1080i/720p:confused:

nobody?

Hi There

Sorry for delay

Yep that TV's is 100% 1080p Full HD - will of course accept 720p/1080i etc

No worries there then!

cheers
    Ash

Hi There

Sorry for delay

Yep that TV's is 100% 1080p Full HD - will of course accept 720p/1080i etc

No worries there then!

cheers
    Ash

thanks for the quick reply(im just not patent:pac:)...i will be in on tuesday morning to purchase the tv if that is ok:)?also i will need a hd cable to connect to my ps3 how much are they?

• Advertisement

Hi Marko91

No worries will see you then............why wait though and deprive yourself of a cracker TV to watch this weekend?:D

Will show you the HMDI cable options tuesday, they start from €19.99

See ya then

Ash

cant get the final 200E until tuesday(wish i could get it friday):(...if you wana sell me it for 600 ill collect it on the weekend:pac:i wish!...yep ill be in on tuesday then:):)

Cool see you Tuesday.
    Oh if your old portable isn't going to be used and you want rid of it, bring it on in and we can recycle it correctly for you no worries.

Or be rock n' roll and chuck it out a window (then recycle it!)

cheers
    Ash

Cool see you Tuesday.
    Oh if your old portable isn't going to be used and you want rid of it, bring it on in and we can recycle it correctly for you no worries.

Or be rock n' roll and chuck it out a window (then recycle it!)

cheers
    Ash

haha the chucking sounds fun:pbut im just gona shove it in the attic incase someone ever wants it:)...today ive been in the philips shop with my brother,was in town and wanted a sneaky look at the tv and wow its just sexy:Dseen it through the window on the right of the entrance

You'll like it even better once you get it home:)

Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.