If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" LCD -

Options
  • 29-09-2009 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭

Hi richersounds,

on the lookout for a decent 32" LCD to replace an old 20" Mikomi LCD from Argos :o

Been having a look around and wondering if there is anything special from you guys....

would like to have the DTT (mpeg4 tuner) to future proof myself a little...but usually have NTL digital/DVD player (no Blu-Ray player yet!!!)

have seen/read around here about

LG 32LH2000
    LG 32LF7700
    LG 32LH4010

another else I should consider????

Cheers

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Darando wrote: »
    Hi richersounds,

on the lookout for a decent 32" LCD to replace an old 20" Mikomi LCD from Argos :o

Been having a look around and wondering if there is anything special from you guys....

would like to have the DTT (mpeg4 tuner) to future proof myself a little...but usually have NTL digital/DVD player (no Blu-Ray player yet!!!)

have seen/read around here about

LG 32LH2000
    LG 32LF7700
    LG 32LH4010

another else I should consider????

Cheers

Darando,

Thanks for the post and apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

those LG's are all excellent units at their respective price levels - we can do the following prices:

LG 32LG2100 - £349.95 / €389.99
    LG 32LF7700 - £389.95 / €439.99
    LG 32 LH4010 - £399.95 / €449.99

The outstanding model of these really is the 32LF7700 as it features freesat HD!!!

We can also do the excellent 32PFL5404H at just £449.99 less your Philips Shop Boardies 10% discount which brings it down to just €404.99 - this is a cracking price for a HD ready, quality TV with MPEG4 and USB input!

Keep me posted if any of these are interesting and if we can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Darando

Cheers John,

are they all mpeg4 - Irish DTT?? I'm guessing the LG LG2100 isn't - thought only the LH2000 was??

Yep,

all MPEG4,

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

John,

whats the situation with getting on eof these delivered, probably easiest to get it shipped to Philips shop if possible and I can collect. That way I can collect at leisure (prob some evening or saturday morning :) )

the LG 7700 is looking like the favourite at the moment, but just have to have a look around to see others before I decide what to do.

btw, any good deals available on DVD/BluRay players, something that will get the most out of the TV, only have an old PS2 asDVD player at the moment, so loud and I'm guessing not progressive..looking for some cheap really, perhaps a deal with the TV ;)

Cheers,

D

John,

I know your probably up to your eyes, but thought I would give this a bump :)

• Advertisement

John,

whats the situation with getting on eof these delivered, probably easiest to get it shipped to Philips shop if possible and I can collect. That way I can collect at leisure (prob some evening or saturday morning :) )

the LG 7700 is looking like the favourite at the moment, but just have to have a look around to see others before I decide what to do.

btw, any good deals available on DVD/BluRay players, something that will get the most out of the TV, only have an old PS2 asDVD player at the moment, so loud and I'm guessing not progressive..looking for some cheap really, perhaps a deal with the TV ;)

Cheers,

D

Darando,

thanks for the post - we can do that TV at £389.95 plus £19.95 for delivery.

The Best Bluray deal we have at the moment is the BDP3000 which we can do at just £99.95 - at that price it's a cracker - it has just received excellent reviews in both T3 and What Hifi Sound & Vision at £169.95!

Thanks again and keep me posted if I can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc

John , would that be delivery to the Philips shop? work during the day so pretty limited to delivery times, collection would be nice.

I assume with the £/€ I could pay in sterling?

would the Blu-Ray be entiltled to the 10% boardies offer?

RS,

going to prob order this in the next few days, are all items in stock?

just to clarify, is the BDP3000 Blu-Ray the same price in Philips shop where I can get a 10% boardies discount?

and also total cost for 32LF7700 incl delivery to Dublin?

PM if required.

I can then give you a call when I get a chance.

Cheers

John , would that be delivery to the Philips shop? work during the day so pretty limited to delivery times, collection would be nice.

I assume with the £/€ I could pay in sterling?

would the Blu-Ray be entiltled to the 10% boardies offer?

Darando,

Yep - but if you want it delivered to The Philips Shop - I can do the delivery at £11.99 as we can probably combine it with other orders for collection.

On your second point - yes you can pay in £ / € - so the TV would be £389.95 / €432.99 - delivery is £11.95 / €13.29 - the 5 Year warranty is just £38.99 / €42.99 and the Philips BDP3000 is £99.95 / €109.99.

Apologies for taking so long to answer your post!

ATB,

John Mc

Cheers John,

was on to Brian in the shop and he is just waiting for the 32LF7700 to arrive in stock. prob next week sometime hopefully.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.