Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fianna Fail - A Party Of Popular Idiots

Options
  • 29-09-2009 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭

Can't remember what show it was on but listening to the radio last week I heard the Fianna Fail party described as being made up of a collection of popular idiots. When I heard that phrase it just rang true for me and I don't think I've ever heard a better description of anything in my life because that is exactly what they are.

I know the old saying that in a democracy you get exactly the government that you deserve and that to a huge extent it is the incestuous nature of the Irish political system that has brought us where we are today but it just defies belief that such a shower of incompetent, out of touch and downright moronic group of people have been allowed to hold the reins of power in this country for so long.

Comments

:D:D

So you're whole post is that you once heard someone describe some other people as idiots!

It's hardly the most intellectually stimulating thread itself now, is it?

I once heard a fellow say peanuts are nice. Discuss.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

:D:D

So you're whole post is that you once heard someone describe some other people as idiots!

It's hardly the most intellectually stimulating thread itself now, is it?

I once heard a fellow say peanuts are nice. Discuss.

Ah give the poster a break, they did say you were popular idiots :D

Actually scrub that, the popularity has seriously waned :rolleyes:

I am not allowed discuss …

Advertisement