Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to get broken down car from Belmullet to Galway

Options
  • 29-09-2009 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

I really really hope someone can help! My car broke down recently in Belmullet, but I live in Galway. I want to get it back to Galway so I can get my own mechanic to look at it. It seems like too far to tow it, though its only a small car a Renault clio. So I was wondering if anyone would have a van and a trailer and could get the car to Galway, I would pay obviously, just the prices the breakdown assist companies gave me were crazy, would appreciate any advice too or if anyone knows a good mechanic in Belmullet area who could have a look at the car. I've only just bought it so it shouldn't be anything too serious, I hope. Thanks:D jill

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 McMan

I dont know anyone with a trailer or van that can help but if you try Kennedy motors in belmullet they have good mechanics who dont overcharge and will transport a car for a reasonable price. Also, try Dalys in Bangor erris, its the same story with them. Good Luck!

Advertisement