Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Sk8 park for BMX

Options
  • 29-09-2009 4:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Where is the best Sk8 park to ride BMX in Ireland???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 contraceptor

whats a sk8?

'cptr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Rogie

sk8=skate, sound it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wideangle

In my opinion Waterford or Bushy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 theshiels

well now...

if you:

like flowing around, getting frustrated at mindless youths and airing a lot, bushy is your choice.

like banks and a bit of carving, greystones. (i like g-stones btu find it harder to ride... however www.theboardroom.ie is about 5 minutes away thus making it worth every second)

prefer street riding and grinding and bank trickery (you're clearly more evolved than the average numpty trick ferret)the "street/park" in donamede is brilliant.

enjoy buttery peg slides (you can't call them grinds) swords is good.

getting ripped off and let down by a promising yet ultimately flawed idea, go to monkstown.

a decent setup with weird surfaces, cabragh is good.

hope that helps.

waterford is a really fun park too actually, nice allrounder, lack of good ledges though.

if we could get a street plaza style park on the south side i'd be bleedin' chuffed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 dan-duff

Not forgetting the very fun athlone park!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭roguey

yeah im ant Athlone most weekends, its a good park. Could do with a bigger street section tho

Advertisement