Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recycling Books

Options
  • 29-09-2009 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

There used to be a charity book bin in the carpark of Supervalu in Grange but it is gone. Does anyone know where there is one now?

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Oxfam takes 'em. Dropped 4 bags into Cook Street just the other day, they're very nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

Tar, but can't get into the city centre during office hours so I'm looking for a book bin I can drop them off later in the evening. Plus I have quite a lot so parking & carrying would be a problem.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I had 4 bags and I managed it. :)

Their website says they have a bin in Raffeen, but I didn't see it the last time I was there so you might want to call them to check first. I think Raffeen is opened on Saturday, you'll find their hours on the County Council website.

adam

Advertisement