Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 10 - Thursday

Options
  • 29-09-2009 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Any one got any info if this game will be on sale Thursday night anywhere?

I usually go into HMV or xtra vision when they are closing up and try get them to sell me a copy. Sometimes works.

I know for the likes of GTAIV gamestop opened the shops at midnight. Wonder if any of that will be happening. I cant wait any go damn longer! :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Tesco 24 Hour will be selling them at midnight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

NUTZZ wrote: »
    Tesco 24 Hour will be selling them at midnight

Definitely?

€35? :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,632 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

I've tried tesco more than a few times for game releases after midnight they've been pretty hit and miss, mostly miss.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

id say try harvey normans, you won't get it for €35 there and will probably end up paying around €60 but if you want it early you could try there. ill be trying there as i got batman early and they had fight night 4 early aswel. this was in waterford and each store can differ

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭koHd

Gamestop usually get their new stock in Thursday evening. If you pop in around 7pm on a Thursday you can sometimes get a game early. All depends on the staff thats in really.

• Advertisement
Advertisement