Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend window companies - Munster.

Options
  • 29-09-2009 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I need to order windows for my new house build by next week at the lastest, I've requested quotes from three window companies which have been recommended by friends based in Cork. I would like to get a few more quotes for comparison but I'm reluctant to conatact any company which has not been recommended to me. Can anyone pm me details of any window company based in the Munster area that they would have used recently please and felt you could were happy with the product, service & price? The windows I'm looking for a uPVC.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,130 ✭✭✭✭muffler

As usual PM any/all recommendations please.

Mod edit: 5/10/2009 We're in the right forum now for company/firm names to be fired up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭sunnysoutheast

PM sent.

SSE

• Registered Users Posts: 32 scuzz

Hi SSE,
    could you PM me with recommendations also.
    Looking for aluclad

Thanks in advance
    Scuzz

• Registered Users Posts: 29 charlie40

could someone also pm me with details of good window co.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭sunnysoutheast

scuzz wrote: »
    Hi SSE,
    could you PM me with recommendations also.
    Looking for aluclad

Thanks in advance
    Scuzz

hi we got wood-grain PVC. Would have loved the alu-clad but too much $$£€€£!

SSE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭homer1982

I am in the same situation could anyone with any suggestion of good companys for uPVC windows in the munster(cork) region that have a good reputation and reasonable price, please pm me also

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭clint_eastman

Could you also PM me please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Jo124

could you please PM me the info on windows please - currently looking

• Registered Users Posts: 46,130 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I'll move this to the costs/prices sub forum and you can fire up any or all firm names :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭youtheman

Rainbow Window Systems
    1 Deanrock Business & Technology Park Togher Cork Co. Cork
    (021)4322676

I used this crowd to replace all the windows in my house. They restored my faith in tradesmen. They did a brilliant job. Neighbours used them also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭soldsold

Have any of you got windows installed by "Isothermal" in Dublin?

They gave me a good price but I have not found anyone that has installed them. I believe they are polish windows, they look fine in the showroom but I'd prefer to hear of how they are from a home owners viewpoint.

Thanks,

Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 10 JohnnyWan

Could you also PM me please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Ancee

Neighbours have new Munster Joinery windows & very satisfied. Anyone know anything about Premier Windows, Carrigtwohill?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 brian.dunne

Could you PM me the details please?

Advertisement