Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have my very own stalker

Options
  • 29-09-2009 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭

I've had a look at various charters and can't find anything related to this. Can anyone advise me?

I appear to have my very own stalker. While imitation is the highest form of flattery, I wouldn't want anyone confusing me with this less than wholesome imitator

Do you think I could have his/her profile disabled, or an IP ban on the user? It would also be useful to know if this username is associated with the same IP address or contact details as another user?

Thanks,

'cptr

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You don't feel flattered?

I've banned him, he signed up to get to you methinks, don't feed the trolls :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Gordon wrote: »
    You don't feel flattered?

I've banned him, he signed up to get to you methinks, don't feed the trolls :)

Very flattered - I didn't think anyone paid me any attention :rolleyes:

Muchos gracias!

'c

Advertisement