Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

linda mccartney food mince?

• 29-09-2009 6:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Any tried it? Just picked some up in Dunnes because they didn't have any quorn? I've tried a few other minces before and they all kind of sucked compared to the quorn one.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Tesco and realeat ones are nicer than quorn imo.

Haven't seen the linda mccartney mince but had one of her mince pies there with some couscouse, mmm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Kiddynamite

I dunno I don't like the strong taste off the realeat and tesco ones which is a pity because they're better value for money. You have to soak the Linda Mc one in water as well. I'll probably give it a go tonight.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

when i overcook them they taste like rasher lol. Taste is a bit stron all right, but good in sauces now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Nature Boy

Linda McCartney ones are nice but maybe a little too chunky and chewy. I prefer the realeat one. Or maybe the dunnes one

Advertisement