Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lindt 99% Cocoa

Options
  • 29-09-2009 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭

Anyone any idea where i can pick any of this up? Best i can find is the 85% stuff which is great but i'd love to try the 99% stuff.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Fallon & Byrne in Dublin 2 do both Lindt 99% and O Connail 100% chocolate.

Tesco Maynooth also do Lindt 90%, it's my favourite % out of the dark chocolate I've tried. Still amazingly dark yet just enough sweetness (the 99% is very bitter and takes getting used to!) I'm watching my sugar intake at the moment and can have a square of this guilt-free :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭gnolan

Dolorous wrote: »
    Fallon & Byrne in Dublin 2 do both Lindt 99% and O Connail 100% chocolate.

Tesco Maynooth also do Lindt 90%, it's my favourite % out of the dark chocolate I've tried. Still amazingly dark yet just enough sweetness (the 99% is very bitter and takes getting used to!) I'm watching my sugar intake at the moment and can have a square of this guilt-free :)

Thanks for that. Anyone have any suggestion for South Dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Spar in Dalkey often have the 99% Lindt if that's any help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭gnolan

Spar in Dalkey often have the 99% Lindt if that's any help :)

Thanks but thats a little out of my way. I might take a look in Dunnes and Tesco, and maybe around the Dundrum Shopping Centre

Advertisement