Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motor Tax Office

Options
  • 29-09-2009 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Wondering if I could get a bit of help here, I need to head into the Motor Tax Office tomorrow. Anyone know a bus that I can get from the city centre out there? It's on the Model Farm Road. Don't want to walk the whole way :P Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭BarneyMagee

Get the Number 7 from Washington Street. It goes to the CIT. Very frequent service.

YOu get out after it takes the left turn off the Model Farm Road. Walk back to the corner to the tax office.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭kart

Another possibility is to take a bus to ballincollig (the one that goes through model farm road) and just get off at that place, there is a busstop there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 PipeDreams

Actually the number 5 is your best bet as it passes the tax office just before it goes on to FAS & CIT

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

dont get the number 7:eek: unless you want to end up in donnybrook!

the number 5 leaves from washington street,outside the furniture shop beside reardons,it turns left on the model farm road and stops about 200mtrs away from the tax office!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Cheers for the replies lads. 5 it is!

• Advertisement
Advertisement