Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a Pedigree Puppy?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭lrushe

Angelface1 wrote: »
    Could I just clarify what papers you actually get the day you collect your puppy?

I just bought a beautiful chocolate lab - seen mother and have a copy of papers for both mum and dad and got her vacination cert also. The owners/breeders seem really lovely - family environment and this is their second litter. They said that they will be registering the pup and took my details (name and address etc), however, I notice that IKC registration can only be done if the pup is microchipped? But my new arrival isnt?

I have never bought a pedigree puppy before. Is this normal practice? Thank you.

I bought my pup two weeks ago, her breeder already had her registered in his name so he signed the back of the papers saying he was selling her and I just paid €15 to transfer her into my name. She was micro chipped also, I just had to go online and register the chip number in my name and address. I got her vaccine card for her first vaccination. I got a copy of her bloodlines, six weeks insurance and a bag of food she been fed on, I think that’s it!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Angelface1

A beautiful little one Irushe. Tell me how you attached the photos in the post. Would love to put a photo up of my new baby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Magenta

TK - how did you insert a photo???
    Tell me how you attached the photos in the post. Would love to put a photo up of my new baby.

Look in the Newbies/FAQ forum.

A beautiful little one Irushe. Tell me how you attached the photos in the post. Would love to put a photo up of my new baby.

1. Click on reply
    2. Click on the paper clip icon at the top of the reply box.
    3. When the new box opens click on browse, and choose which photo you want to upload.
    4. Click up load.
    5. When photo is up loaded close window.
    6. Click back on the paper clip, the photo you uploaded should be there, click on it and it should appear in your reply.

• Advertisement
Advertisement