Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ass and Cart

Options
  • 29-09-2009 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys, I need a bit of help on this one!:)

Ive been looking around for ages for an ass and cart(not a real ass obviously;))-do you know the ones you see outside houses in the country, which usually have flowers planted in them?

I want to get it as a pressie for someone and just can't find anywhere that sells them! I reside in galway so if anybody knows a garden centre that sells them within the vicinity i would be so grateful-or even if ye knew a website that sells them, that's be super too!

Many thanks!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Try garland nurseries - nenagh 067 33326 - he makes alot of his own stuff which is reasonably priced.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭shaca

There is a place in Mayo that does them. They are nearly life size though. I will get the name and number of the place tomorrow and post again. They may also do smaller ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Mayoegian

If I could thank both of ye twice I would!:)

Advertisement