Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitten Vaccinations

Options
  • 29-09-2009 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭

Just looking for some advice
    We got a lovely kitten recently, she's around 12 weeks old and she hasn't had her vaccinations yet.
    I'm going dropping into the vet with her this week but was wondering if anyone knows roughly what the cost of vaccinations would be?

Any feedback is appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭Blueprint

It depends on where you are, they're around 45 Euro each in Galway City and you need two a couple of weeks apart, so that'll be around 90 Euro. Out the country they do them cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭babychuckles

re pricing: ring around but fyi make sure when contacting country vets please make sure its a small animal practice dedicated to our small friends.
    i believe there are two types of vacine a basic one and one that covers more diseases so that will factor in to the price if there are two different ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Adventure Pout

it depends where you are..sometimes if you contact a SPCA they do the vaccinations at a lower price, like the clinic in Drumcondra, Dublin. I think I paid around 30euros each time.. Also if your kitty will be outdoor, think to vaccinate her/him against leukemia - it is only 1 for her/his lifetime.

Advertisement