Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Penny Apples says YES

Options
  • 29-09-2009 9:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭

Jesus Christ

His main argument - he can drive in 45 minutes from Naas to Dublin. Vote yes so.

Great. Thanks, a.n.other wheeled out mouthpiece.

Vote no, Saturday will still come, the EU will still be there, there'll be no new jobs for the serfs just as if you voted yes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Dannyboy83

I saw on the paper tonight that Intel said a No will definitely affect job creation.

So whatever about no new jobs if people vote Yes, it seems a certainty of no new jobs if people vote No.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Do you believe that?

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭eoinbn

What does the no side expect? A line in Lisbon saying that if it is passed then jobs will be magically created? Lisbon is trying to restruct a growing union, just like growing companies need to restruct from time to time.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Perhaps I'm supposed to know who Penny Apples is, I don't know.

What I do know though is that this is rather under the standard expected for posting on any issue near or in the Politics forum.

Please insert coherency and content into threads when starting them. That almost certainly isn't in the charter but that's only because we've faith in posters that they'll generally provide it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement