Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing areas in the o2

Options
  • 29-09-2009 11:31pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I want to get standing tickets for Paramore in the o2 on 12/Dec but they are sold out, only seated tickets are still available. I normally wouldnt mind buying a seated ticket but a few of me mates already bought their standing tickets and if we could all be in the same place it'd be great.

My question is this, if we buy seated tickets and get into the seated area, is there any way we'd be able to get down to the standing area?

tanx in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,991 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

in most venues (certainly in the old Point) this isn't allowed as it leads to crushes in the standing area (a girl died at a Smashing Pumpkins gig at the Point as the result of one such crush)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Monkey61

It was certainly possible very easily in the old Point if you had a group of at least three people, two go in with standing tickets, one comes back out with both tickets and brings the third person in.

Not sure about the new O2 though as they seem to divide everything up into an awful lot of different areas and entrances and it might be impossible to get from your seated entrance down to the standing entrance - but I've really got no idea.

It obviously isn't allowed for safety reasons, but it is probably possible.

Advertisement