Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Service, Sligo.

Options
  • 29-09-2009 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know a good place to get a Fiat Punto serviced in the Sligo Town area?

Thanks,
    Antar.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

Try here They should sort you out :pac:

Ah no, seriously though, it depends how much you want to pay. You can go to the dealers, but that'll not be cheap, or you can go to someone like Brian Scanlan in the market yard. Kind of a backstreet garage sort of thing....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

I'm not really sure to be honest as I'm kinda new to the big bad world of car servicing.

I'm looking for the best value for money really and I'm not really sure what to look at.

Where would you recommend?

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭blackiebest

Clancy Motors, opposite murrays plumbing on the quay, beside Hughes Bridge or Brian Scanlon in the market yard is a good toolie with fair prices. If budget is tight then purchase filters etc online from uk and bring to mechanic thereby incurring labour only charges, huge savings can be made this way!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Cool, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭sligono1

theres a crowd up in the old daveys garage i saw them advertising cheap rates before

• Advertisement
Advertisement