Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Megavideo?

Options
  • 30-09-2009 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Does anyone know how to get megavideo to work from the ulwireless network (on campus accomodation)? It keeps saying its reached the 72 minute limit after around only two minutes.

sorry, didn't see the UL network thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

ULs Network has only a few ip addresses so that 72 minutes is shared between everyone on the network or everyone in one village

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

If you create an account then the 72 minute thing might not be an issue. You could try using a proxy either (Am I allowed say that?)

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Treetirty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭alexcorb1991

proxys won't worked I've tried(am I allowed to say that?) , maybe not properly though.

Buying an account doesn't remove the time limit

Try project free tv always a great site I use it all the time since im sick

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Treetirty

proxys won't worked I've tried(am I allowed to say that?) , maybe not properly though.

Buying an account doesn't remove the time limit

Try project free tv always a great site I use it all the time since im sick
    http://www.ninjavideo.net/index.php is my site of choice atm, updates with new shows fast and has them in really good quality too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement