Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the match tonight

• 30-09-2009 2:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭

scum bags 0 brother 2.

Brother got jumped behind the beefy bout half an hour ago. One fella hit him in the head, brother flattened him with one smack. His friend runs at brother and he gets a mouthful of fist. The two others ran off. Brother has a tiny bump on his head and a tooth mark on his fist. All in all a good result. Its about time these dopes messed with the wrong person.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

HAHAHA oh Seanie, you are a national treasure! :)

Excellent result there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

it wasnt me it was the brother. I was on me way down to pick him up . I was on mayors walk when it happened. Second he told me i rallied down to see if i could find the fools but they had already gone. Bouncers outside flash's must of seeing it happen cos i got some looks. Wanted to wear me spare lid
    Around some scum bag and all.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Partizan

seanybiker wrote: »
    scum bags 0 brother 2.

Brother got jumped behind the beefy bout half an hour ago. One fella hit him in the head, brother flattened him with one smack. His friend runs at brother and he gets a mouthful of fist. The two others ran off. Brother has a tiny bump on his head and a tooth mark on his fist. All in all a good result. Its about time these dopes messed with the wrong person.

seany in all fairness, walking behind the beefy at 2.15am in the morning is just asking for trouble. Good to know that your brother gave the 2 scumbags a baytin. A mate of mine got jumped on in the exact same place a while back and got a black eye. its nuts in around there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,633 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Where is the beefy, back lane ??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 496 ✭✭renraw

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Where is the beefy, back lane ??

+1, whereabouts is the beefy?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭well butty

The back of Abrakababra (used to be the beefy)!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

abrekebabra used to be the beefy king back in the day,tis the laneway behind it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

anplaya wrote: »
    abrekebabra used to be the beefy king back in the day,tis the laneway behind it.

I wouldn't go near that alley whole road at night I must say. Myself and Mrs Ziedth saw a guy actually kicking the **** out of his lack once there.

Glad you bro thumped one of the ****s.

me brother has not been living in waterford for years so didnt really think about walking up there. If I knew he was gonna head up that way I would
    of going down and picked him up outside woodman rather than having him walk up that way.
    Little scum bags hopping on a 36 year old guard.

They should probable block that area off tbh.

• Advertisement

They should probable block that area off tbh.
    I find it handy. I dont use it very often I suppose. I just park the bike there if Im going down for a bit of food.
    Anyone jump on me there will have a helmet slapped across their face lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

I find it handy. I dont use it very often I suppose. I just park the bike there if Im going down for a bit of food.

Yeah I always use it if I'm heading in to get something to eat or whatever. Wouldn't use it after 1 am, I wouldn't think, but before that it's grand.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Partizan

Seany, next time you are in there give me a buzz. give ye a baytin boi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

often walk that way meself,nothing untoward ever happened.its the same as any other part of town imo,these incidents can happen anywhere in town.lucky yer bro was able to stick up for himself tho,fcukin 'yeah boi,bust yer face' scumbags.give em a clatter and they tend to scatter,all talk.

Partizan wrote: »
    Seany, next time you are in there give me a buzz. give ye a baytin boi
    Thats not challenge boy lol

It just seems a very menacing little dark spot when the clubs close. Youre guaranteed trouble.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭baronflyguy

Advertisement