Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self Catering Accommodation in the City

Options
  • 30-09-2009 7:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

Hey All,

Does anyone know of anywhere/anyone that rents houses as holiday homes in the City or Suburbs?

I've family coming to Cork in December for a week to 10 days and we need to rent self catering accomodation for us all to stay in.

Need to be within easy access of the city.

Here's hoping some of you might know!

C

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

You could try Brookfield holiday village on College Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Coz

Thanks mudokon but that place only is only available during the summer months.

The rest of the year it's student accomodation.

I'm looking for somewhere from around 18th December for a week to 10 days. Proving very difficult!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 509 ✭✭✭bertie1

Check out the Falcon apartment Jacobs Island , http://www.irishvacationrental.com/index_files/falcon.htm
    Some of my family stayed there last year when they came to Cork, as far as I know they only have one apartment there for short term letting

Advertisement