Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boyracers on Dunmore Road/Williamstown Road

• 30-09-2009 9:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭

Anyone in the Paddocks/Farmleigh/Grantstown Park area hear boyracers around 1am last night? This is happening at least once a week, I guess they must've been on the Williamstown Road, enjoy it lads cos it wont be for much longer ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

Why? Have you the spike strips? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭wellbutty

No but i know a place in Ballybricken that might :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Dum_Dum

There's evidence of tyre marks from handbrake turns all over the city and county; there's even one on the Tramore Road and yes, the Williamstown Road too I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭xFROSTY Gx

To be honest the only thing that annoys me is the noise off those 4 inch fart cannon exhausts that many boy racers have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭wellbutty

xFROSTY Gx wrote: »
    To be honest the only thing that annoys me is the noise off those 4 inch fart cannon exhausts that many boy racers have.

Same here...it's the 30 seconds their loud sh*tbox takes to get to 50mph is what's wrecking my brain

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

They hang out around Gracedieu as well. Idiots.

What annoys the hell out of me is when you see a resonably powerful car with very little noise followed by a bean tin mickey mouse 1.4 Civic roaring like it was an F1 car with it's 0-60mph in 670 seconds.

Do they not realise they look absolutely RIDICULOUS?

To any of you idiotic toy car drivers out there who think people are admiring their mickey mouse cars, they are not. They are saying "Look at that little fool, he looks ridiculous".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

loves pissing past em on the bike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭well butty

seanybiker wrote: »
    loves pissing past em on the bike.

Or driving in front of them like I'm driving Ms. Daisy. Just watch the frustration as they drive 20 km per hour. I'm sad really!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

It's great even cycling pass them a number of times in traffic and you still get there before them!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Is Waterford the capital for boyracers?

Seems to be more of them around than surrounding towns. I used to live in Arklow for a few years and there was loads of them up there as well.

I've spent a few weekends in different cities around the country and they are not as prominent as around town here.

• Advertisement
Advertisement