Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poultry Bring & Buy Sale

Options
  • 30-09-2009 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭

Just heard there is a Poultry bring and buy sale Sunday 11th October in
    Gort Mart. (co. Galway)

I seen the add on Donedeal.ie, See the attachment.

Anyone thinking of going, might be a good place to pick up some hens to free range in my garden.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭txt_mess

Unfortunatley it's a bit too far away from myself to take a look but one thing I'll say from being at other sales like this is to get there early.

The best birds are gone fast and then all thats left is mixed breeds and hens that don't look the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭animalcrazy

Yes I probably will be going, I have gone to all the ones in Gort Mart since they started and was at one in Limerick last Sunday, got two Guinea Pigs :p I'll be selling rabbits and hens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ChloeGormally

FREE RANGE POULTRY
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Family/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image002.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Family/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image004.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Family/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image006.jpg[/IMG]
    FOR ALL YOUR POULTRY NEEDS
    VARIOUS BREEDS OF DIFFERENT BIRDS
    OF DIFFERENT AGES
    LOCATED IN ATHENRY, CO. GALWAY.
    CONTACT TOM: 087-0675224

Advertisement