Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dieticians??

Options
  • 30-09-2009 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

I suffer from IBS and I have a hiatus hernia , I have beeen to the doctor numerous times in recent months with these and other "minor" health problems, the solution there is generally another drug.

I'm wondering if anyone has got relief from these problems by going to see a dietician or a herbalist or any other alternative medic. I want someone to help me change my diet to the right foods. i would spend a fortune going from person to person trying to find the right treatment so any recommendations would be helpful, thanks !

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Hey, there is a brilliant dietician in Fermoy, Co. Cork. Not sure if I'm allowed to give contact details on the forum, I only have her name anyway but I think she's fairly well known so you should be able to find her.
    I know she worked wonders on a friend of my father's who was battling cancer for a long time.

Advertisement