Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Locksmith in D15

Options
  • 30-09-2009 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Can anyone recommend a locksmith (company) in the area?

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

As ever folks, no advertising or pimping your business please. If you have a recommendation for the OP please PM the details.

Thanks

Zaph

• Registered Users Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

Zaph wrote: »
    As ever folks, no advertising or pimping your business please. If you have a recommendation for the OP please PM the details.

Thanks

Zaph

Zaph what the difference with this topic and the one, where every takeaway in D15 and some outside have been recommended and lauded?

At the risk of censure I'll continue.
    Only really know of one locksmith in the D15, beside the medical centre in Mulhuddart nearby Spar and the Takeaway.

However they're several places where you can get Keys cut, if that what your after. The shoe repairer's/dry cleaner's in the Town Centre and the hardware shop Roselawn Shopping Centre are a couple

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Eola

Thanks, but we need someone to come to tha house to fix the door lock.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

Eola wrote: »
    Thanks, but we need someone to come to tha house to fix the door lock.

Having had experience of call out lock smith's it might be cheaper to replace the door.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Pat Dunne wrote: »
    Zaph what the difference with this topic and the one, where every takeaway in D15 and some outside have been recommended and lauded?

The difference Pat is that while in the takeaway thread people are merely naming their favourite fast food outlet, whereas a thread looking for a locksmith, painter, etc., is likely to be spammed by people advertising their own businesses or people shilling a friend's or family member's business. Boards takes a dim view of people trying to scam some free advertising, so by asking posters to PM the OP these people don't get exposure and it gets around the issue of gaspode and myself trying to work out who's spamming/shilling and who's genuinely being helpful.

I hope that helps.

Zaph

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

The question should of been,

Whats you favorite locksmith in D15?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

My front door lock has turned really dodgy and hard to lock in the last few weeks. Anyone know how much it would cost to replace the barrel? Or could I just get a locksmth to repair it? Any advice would be appreciated.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

We used a great company...related to a drain fixing company ;) Orange vans ;)

Very happy customers...absolutely no connection...they came out fast, were efficient and relatively inexpensive.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement