Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

african grey

Options
  • 30-09-2009 10:45am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3

to tweety pie, i can mind your parrot no problem, i myself have an african grey, i would love to help u out, for some reason i think i know the pet shop ur talkin about because i was out there one day and there was a lady there leavin her african grey to be minded and she said owner wasnt too impressed

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3 lorraine kearne

just started on this today so only getting used to it,
    thank you
    hope my message gets to tweety pie as i know what its like trying to get a parrot minded and goin on holiday feeling confident

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Hi there,

This is a Help Desk for boards.ie related issues, which it appears you might need as you seem a little lost.

It looks like you were trying to reply to a thread, perhaps in the Animals and Pet Issues board?. To do that, you need to go to that thread again, and click on the reply.gif button at the bottom of it. You type your message and hit "Post Reply" and then your message will go in the right place - and where hopefully the right people will see it :)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3 lorraine kearne

thank u so much, havnt a clue what iam doing here, understand now because of your help ,
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

You're welcome. You might want to check out the Newbies and FAQ section where experienced users can help you with questions you have about using the site/how to do things.

Advertisement