Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AC/DC Backtracks...

• 30-09-2009 10:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Apologies for copying this straight from the website, but thought was the coolest fecking thing ever!

http://www.acdcbacktracks.com

The Ultimate 3CD/2DVD/1LP Rarities Box Set!

The comprehensive collection of the band's studio and live rarities together in one place, remastered to sound better than ever (many on CD for the first time), on 3 CDs and 1 LP. 2 DVDs brings "Family Jewels" up to date plus the entire 2003 Circus Krone gig. A 164 page hard-cover book, collectible merchandise reproductions, and a working guitar amp make this a must-have for true AC/DC fans.

It's a working amp with all this stuff :eek: - how cool is that? Pricey, mind - €180, but if I can afford a Beatles mono set, I can afford this (or ask himself for one for Christmas! ;))...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭creativedrinker

looks like a lovely set!!!:D just have to start saving now!! i wonder what the postage on the set would be though.,.. hope its not too high...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Very similar to the Spinal Tap set that was out some time ago, even has the little amp as well.

Very cool box set for hard core fans though.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

That is the most awesome thing that I have possibly ever seen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭MetalDawg

Looks savage alright

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

€€€

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

€€€
    but the amp have ya seen the vids of angus playing it classic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

I want.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

passed link on to missus...subtle i ain't:D

Good value really!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 576 ✭✭✭Fishyfreak

This will match my recent AC/DC tattoo very nicely. If only I had some cash...................

Advertisement