Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IPOD / ITUNES HELP PLEASE

• 30-09-2009 11:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 296 ✭✭

I hope this is thr right place to post this, apologies if not.

Anyway, i have an ipod classic 160gb, i had it so my itunes synced with my PC that has since died.

The only other PC or laptop we have is my partners, and she has her itunes for her ipod synced to it.

Now i really want to update my ipod, can not seem to do this on itunes on my partners laptop as it is synced to her ipod.

I have tried media monkey but it keeps telling me i need to configure my ipod or something, i looked online at how to do this and this apparently involves going into my itunes on my PC (that died) and changing settings in there (which is not a possibility).

Any advice guys? want to be able to manage my ipod again.

Thanks in advance for your help with this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

iTunes on the working machine is not tied into a particular iPod. You should be able to connect yours and if it's set to manual update all you have to do is drag whatever music you want onto it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 296 ✭✭GeneticDeviant

itunes not picking up my ipod when i do that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

Do you not get the message that says something like new iPod/hardware detected or something similar, can't remember the exact details.

Advertisement