Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Confucius Institute Chinese Classes

Options
  • 30-09-2009 12:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi,

I'm interested in doing the Chinese classes in the confucius institute in UCD which start on 12th October. They are doing a promotion now of 2 people for eur150. Anyone interested in joining together, eur75 each, good deal.

Its a 10 week course of language, caligraphy, culture & society

and the martial arts

changquan (long boxing, taiji and baduanjin

let me know,
    ta
    BernieMap

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Oriental Doll

Hi there,

Just wonder if you have found anyone yet for the Chinese course. I'm gonna send my boyfriend there for the course as well. Please let me know if you're still looking for someone so we can both benefit from the promotion.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Jacksquat

Hi, I would be interested in the beginner course if you havn`t found anyone yet.

Jacksquat wrote: »
    Hi, I would be interested in the beginner course if you havn`t found anyone yet.
    Hi there, it would be great that if you're interested as well. Could you please PM me so I can give you my contact number. Thanks. BTW, it doesn't matter which course you're choosing as the two people don't have to choose the same course but still benefit from the half price promotion.

Hi there, it would be great that if you're interested as well. Could you please PM me so I can give you my contact number. Thanks. BTW, it doesn't matter which course you're choosing as the two people don't have to choose the same course but still benefit from the half price promotion.

Hey, I sent a message to you, I think it worked. If not just say and I`ll send again.:)

Hi, I've got your message. Thanks a mil. I'll contact the Confucius Institute and see how it can work for us. I'll contact you on your mobile afterwards. Thanks a have a lovely day:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Do you know what times/day the course runs on by any chance?

Thats great.:)

Cork_girl, you can see the details on the confucius institute website. They start from the 12th October

Jacksquat wrote: »
    Cork_girl, you can see the details on the confucius institute website. They start from the 12th October

I have checked the website already but I can't see the timetable - is it up online?

theres a basic timetable there on a pdf. page
    click the "download courses info" button

Got it thanks :) Starting Monday I hope!

• Advertisement

Same here, I`ll listen out for a Chinese Cork accent!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭pepsi1234

Have fun guys! Chinese is an awesome language to study.
    As it happens, my favourite site for learning Chinese is offering a freee subscription to Irish users due to
    the founder being Irish and wanting to promote Chinese learning in Ireland.

Check out http://chinesepod.com/ireland for more info.
    The podcasts are a great way to improve.

Advertisement