Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rules of Acquisitions poster

• 30-09-2009 1:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭

I would love a poster with maybe Quark or some ferengi and the Rules of Acquisitions listed in the background.

Ive been scowering the internet though and I dont think anyone's ever thought to make one.

Anyone ever seen one / or know of a good site to look for trek wall posters

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

I would love a poster with maybe Quark or some ferengi and the Rules of Acquisitions listed in the background.

Ive been scowering the internet though and I dont think anyone's ever thought to make one.

Anyone ever seen one / or know of a good site to look for trek wall posters

As far as I remember the rules of aquisition were never all set out and many seemed to be repeated at different places
    Very unlikely that you could get them on a poster.

good luck though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Theres one or two that contradict numbering wise, and theres only about half of them actually used in episodes; but you'd still think there'd be some sort of merchandise out there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

I bought DS9: Harbinger years and years ago in a five disc box set. Im almost sure one of the discs is Quark reading out the rules of acquisition, or certianly something like it. Ill check tomorrow.

One of the extras on the season 5 DVD is all the clips with the rules back to back and in sequence.

I could get a list easy enough; what Im looking for is some sort of poster to hang up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Why dont you compile a list then, and have your own custom poster made up?

• Advertisement

Because I was hoping there was a cool looking poster out there already by someone with better graphic design skills than me.

That and the obvious time and effort trade off.

It crossed my mind, but i think it would just end up looking cheap and tacky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 491 ✭✭Justice

Get This

70 of the Rules

and get creative with some of these

Yokes

and your good to go

Advertisement