Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dogs stomach rumbling

Options
  • 30-09-2009 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

The night befoe last at 10pm my dogs tummy started rumbling really loudly and i could tell he was feeling unwell, a few minutes later he vomitted up a little, kinda goo. Then he seemed 100%. Yesterday he was great but again last night at around the same time it happened again but minus the vomitting, he was not feeling good tho as I offered him a denta stick (his fav) and he took it gladly but didn't eat it for about 15 mins. It seemed to pass after a short time.
    He gets walked on the lead so can't imagine he'd have picked up something unsavoury on our walk.
    He has brekkie at about 8am the has some dry food at 8pm so dont think it could be as simple as hunger........
    Any ideas ?
    If it happens again tonight I will be bringing him to the vet tomorrow but thought I'd post here in case anyone has any idea....

Many thanks in advance of your replies

Aisling

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

Is you dog pooing normally

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭popppy

Yeah, all normal in that dept

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

What colour was the goo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭dee o gee

Have you changed his brand of food lately?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭popppy

the goo was sorta creamy coloured, spitty in consistancy and I haven't changed his food. It very perplexing altogether !! I brought him to the beach this evening and he was running around like a pup so fingers crossed it was just a blip. I should know in the next hour :rolleyes:
    Will let you know the outcome

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Hmm if it's creamy/yellow it's usually bile.
    If it happens again I'd def bring to the vet to be checked over.

Advertisement