Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LYIT Vs Biddys!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

I never heard any of those things but there were 2 buses maybe 3 but definitely 2.
    On one bus that a certain friend was on...there was alot of ....how would I put it....Sexual Activity going on:eek: and also.....Bladder Movements:eek:

As for Biddy's I heard some dude jumped behind the bar and tried to rob it/grabbed some plates and broke them outside...or was just plain messing about.

There is always mad carry ons in first year. Normally the ones who do go completely off the rails don't see it past Xmas. Speaking from experience few years ago when I first attempted college. Secondary school sure as hell doesn't prepare you for the real world and all it's freedom Ha!:D
    They should really throw secondary students into a university of their choice for 2 weeks and give them a trial run!

Advertisement