Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Partypoker and Boyle poker problems

Options
  • 30-09-2009 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi all,
    I had got Partypoker downloaded but themn it asked to update and it wont let me update. The same goes for Boylesports poker it wont let me download it.
    I rang Partypoker and they said its my firewall but I turned my firewall off re-downloaded and It wont connet to partygaming to install. I even done a firewall test with partygaming and it is not showing any Firewall blockages.
    Has any one else had this problem and how did they sort it or can anyone help me.

I am being forced to play on Full Tilt and I am having a good time nut there is a serious lack of Iish people on Full Tilt.
    What are your views on Full Tilt

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

alicaffrey wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I had got Partypoker downloaded but themn it asked to update and it wont let me update. The same goes for Boylesports poker it wont let me download it.
    I rang Partypoker and they said its my firewall but I turned my firewall off re-downloaded and It wont connet to partygaming to install. I even done a firewall test with partygaming and it is not showing any Firewall blockages.
    Has any one else had this problem and how did they sort it or can anyone help me.

I am being forced to play on Full Tilt and I am having a good time nut there is a serious lack of Iish people on Full Tilt.
    What are your views on Full Tilt

Uninstall party and just install the latest version from there website? Party now install very annoying adware with there software which will jump up any chance it gets.

You should play poker to make profit imho not to find irish people, the bonus system on party is one of the worst on the net.

Good luck anywayz.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 alicaffrey

What do you make of fulltilt and what site do you play on?

Advertisement