Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pig Race

Options
  • 30-09-2009 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

I've heard there is a pig race on John Street on Sunday for the King of the Castle competition.

I'm not in Kilkenny this week, so I was wondering if anyone could tell me if this is true & if so what time is it happening. Kinda want to go out of curiousity.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Cookie89 wrote: »
    I've heard there is a pig race on John Street on Sunday for the King of the Castle competition.

I'm not in Kilkenny this week, so I was wondering if anyone could tell me if this is true & if so what time is it happening. Kinda want to go out of curiousity.
    It's true alright, The time escapes me and I wont see the poster till tomorrow but I'm sure one the posters who lives in the city can help

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kkmick

It's on in john street is all the promo leaflets say but i'm dyin to find out myself whereabouts

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

Sunday from 2pm according to O'Loughlins on twitter... http://twitter.com/oloughlingaels

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

I thought this was some kind of joke, or something..
    will they actually close Johns Street to have real live pigs running down the street?

Kinda want to go out of curiosity if it is..

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

KatCookie wrote: »
    I thought this was some kind of joke, or something..
    will they actually close Johns Street to have real live pigs running down the street?

Kinda want to go out of curiosity if it is..

There's nothing funny about pig racing!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Advertisement
Advertisement