Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need space!

Options
  • 30-09-2009 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone.
    I'm looking for a free room anywhere around town to do castings. My cousins are amateur film makers and are on a very tight budget. They're coming over early October to do castings for a film they'll be shooting here next january.

Any ideas greatly appreciated!

THey need to get this advertised asap.

Cheers all.

Emmett

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

I worked on a no budget short film recently and the crew used the upstairs of a pub called anseo (i think) on camden street. Worked fine, not the best of light but fairly central, comfortable for the cast and its easy to keep them downstairs as you call them up one by one for one on one.

Pretty sure because it was at an hour that was not busy or the room wouldnt have been rented out the crew got to use it for free pretty much.

Advertisement