Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

three internet on nokia n86

• 30-09-2009 2:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I got a new (non three, sim free) handset the other day and inserted my 3 sim. I have set up a bookmark for connecting to my3 and can connect and check my balance etc. (I also dl the skype app and others).

I can use my phone to search google, via the nokia browser, but cannot seem to connect to any other web pages (either via google links or typing directly). I have checked the APN setting with the sticky and all seems to work (otherwise, I wouldnd be able to even get planet 3). I am on the lates firmware for my phone.

Any suggestions/ anyone else seen this?

Cheers,
    km

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

First thing comes to mind is, do you have credit on the sim?

Other than that, you would have to contact 3 to make sure everything is ok on their end. If you can try the sim in another phone, and post back if everything works ok.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

Davy wrote: »
    First thing comes to mind is, do you have credit on the sim?

Other than that, you would have to contact 3 to make sure everything is ok on their end. If you can try the sim in another phone, and post back if everything works ok.

lol, yeah, plenty of credit!

will get onto 3 at some point, as I cant think of anything else!

cheers,,

Advertisement