Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mac charger in Galway

Options
  • 30-09-2009 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭

Help - need a charger for an ibook G4 notebook. Can't wait to order from UK. Is the place in Liosbán the only place in Galway do you reckon? Don't have a car so looking for something handier if there is something...Need it today or tomorrow (truth be told, need a new computer, but that won't happen this month).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭ciotog

inisboffin wrote: »
    Help - need a charger for an ibook G4 notebook. Can't wait to order from UK. Is the place in Liosbán the only place in Galway do you reckon? Don't have a car so looking for something handier if there is something...Need it today or tomorrow (truth be told, need a new computer, but that won't happen this month).
    Give Screenway (Dangan) a call - 091 584924 (screenway.ie).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭inisboffin

F*ck! €89 for a charger. Was hoping somewhere had 2nd hand ones as the ibook is old 12"(2004):rolleyes:
    Is it kosher to ask for other 'adverts' sites on here? None on adverts.ie inGalway, but someone must have one 2nd for sale in town? There isn't a 'parts' place in town for macs, is there?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Did you try the guys over in Mac forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭BJohnson

I have a new one ordered from eBay that never got taken out of the packaging. Got it for a friend, but it turned out she got one elsewhere. It's for a G4 iBook or Powerbook. I was thinking of keeping it just in case mine needs replacing at some point, but if you could use it, I could part ways with it. PM me if you're interested. I'm based in the city centre.

PM sent, thanks!

• Advertisement

Got one! Not a mac but a Chinese cousin;)
    Seems to be doing the trick though (ta a mill BJohnson:))

I likes da boards:D

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭BJohnson

Glad I could help. Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

boards.ie saves the day again :D

Advertisement