Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else moving ?

Options
  • 30-09-2009 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭

Was thinking about headin to Spain after Xmas.. look for work and stay there for the summer and possible next Xmas aswel if I can just wondering is there anyone else out there who is thinkin of doing the same thing headn out there for bar work or anything would be cool to have someone to travel with some of my friends say they are well up for it but that was the case last year too and none of us went this summer :rolleyes: Im definitely thinkin of headn out maybe march or april to look for work as it seems easier to bag a job in these months before the busy season picks up im kinda open to where i want to go but kind of pointin towards Majorca again, love dat place :)

Advertisement