Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A+ Exams

Options
  • 30-09-2009 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

Without going into to much detail, I am interested in doing A+. I am unemployed at the moment so obviously money is tight but really want to do this. I think I am going to buy one of the new books coming out - 2009 revised ones and studying for the exams by myself. Basically what i was wondering was:

1) I know that you can sit Comptia Exams at any PearsonVue or Prometric testing centre but was wondering are these exams only available at certain times of the year or can you arrange to take a test at any time.

2) Can you just sign up for taking a test or must you be enrolled in some course, be it a night course or something else before you can sit the exams?

Thanks in advance boardies!

Comments

Advertisement