If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YEAR END STOCK TAKE - September 30th

Options
  • 30-09-2009 5:41pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Guys it's our year-end stocktake tonight - uuuugh so as I find sh1te (I mean slightly distressed products I'll post them up and the 1st to post claiming the product gets it!

My Boardie inbox is full (still cannot appear to get a bigger box) so please post on this forum and then email your contact details to johnmc@richersounds.ie and we will get back to you tomorrow to sort out the messy details.

These will be great prices!

Keep watching tonight..

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Ok guys 1st post (and these may be infrequent as during stocktake I normally spend hours trapped behind various stacks of BNC leads/TV's/empty pizza boxes etc!)

I have just come across:

Monitor Audio Bronze Reference 2 speakers

1 Pair in Walnut
    2 Pairs in Black

Retail at £199.95 new

Both open box but excellent condition the 1st 3 Boardies to offer me £99.95 gets a pair! (Shipping will be £11.99 countrywide)

Get posting

ATB,

John Mc & his merry counters

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭kao123

John, I'll take a black pair as well please

OK Guys next batch - Denon Electronics this time!

Denon S52DAB networked audio system CD Player / wifi connectivity / iPod dock / Digital radio blah blah

Brand new boxed - never been opened!

Was originally £499.95
    First Boardie to post £199.95 get it!

Denon S-101 Smart Series Ex Demo - Boxed
    DVD/CD/Inc speakers & meaty subwoofer / iPOd connect / 2.1 speakers
    Serious quality - Silver

Was originally £899.95 / £799.95
    1st Boardie to post £299.95 gets it!

Back in a few mins

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭hootini

John,

I'll take the Walnut Br2 pair!

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

OK Guys next batch - Denon Electronics this time!

Denon S-101 Smart Series Ex Demo - Boxed
    DVD/CD/Inc speakers & meaty subwoofer / iPOd connect / 2.1 speakers
    Serious quality - Silver

Was originally £899.95 / £799.95
    1st Boardie to post £299.95 gets it!

Back in a few mins

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc

Done i will take it

Next some Philips Home theatre stuff!

Philips HTS3165 5.1 System inc speakers & DVD

Surround Sound & 1080P upscaling
    USB 2.0 input
    Divx Ultra

I have 2 of these - Both boxed 14 day exchange but excellent nick
    Were £149.95 - 1st Boardie to post £79.95 gets one!

Dont forget I have two of these!

Philips HTS6600 2.1 stylish DVD/Hi-fi system

Ex-demo and a little bit grubbyfied but will shine nicely with a little TLC!

2.1 speakers inc a serious subwoofer and wall mountable speakers
    USB Direct
    MP3 Input
    DVD Player
    1080i Upscaler
    Tuner built in

Was £499.95 - 1st Boardie to post £129.95 gets one!

Again if you are interested in these please post here and send an email to johnmc@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will give yuo a shout tomorrow to sort out the messy details,

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc (lots more to follow!)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Just to be sure John, those prices are in pound sterling and not euros - you're not getting confused? :)

We have one Panasonic BD55 - which was a really popular beast - open but boxed as new (I'm afraid I don't know the history of this - it sprang out of a dark corner here :confused:)

Was £399.95 - clear at £129.95

Again if you are interested in these please post here AND send an email to johnmc@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will give you a shout tomorrow to sort out the messy details,

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc (lots more to follow!)

Just to be sure John, those prices are in pound sterling and not euros - you're not getting confused? :)

Touching,

yep they are in pounds (however I'm just about to post some yoyo € ones from The Philips Shop - I'll post like £xxxGBP or €xxx Euro in future to make it really clear - if I screw up - i'll honour the cheaper one ;)

Thanks for the post - am I ruining your TV viewing??

ATB,

John Mc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭kao123

so much for going out for a run, and my F5 key is getting worn out.....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Touching,

yep they are in pounds (however I'm just about to post some yoyo € ones from The Philips Shop - I'll post like £xxxGBP or €xxx Euro in future to make it really clear - if I screw up - i'll honour the cheaper one ;)

Thanks for the post - am I ruining your TV viewing??

ATB,

John Mc

Cheers John, just gonna crack open the Currency Converter now and await the offers :D

As for ruining my TV viewing, not a hope, I'm about 5 feet away from my 8404 with the Man U match on RTE...the handcuff is chaffing the stand though :p

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Codpeas

kao123 wrote: »

Never mind going for a run - I want to go home from work but dont want to miss anything during the commute. :(

Ok I have 2 cheapie Small Screen LCD's for pennies.

These are priced in €uro

Philips 14PF6826 - Open Box

Was originally €399.95 - yes can you believe it 14" LCD's used to cost nearly 400€ - you get a 32" for that price now!

1st Boardie to post €49.95 €uro gets it!

Philips 17PF9945 - Open Box

Was originally €749.99 :D:D:D:D:D- again can you believe it?

1st Boardie to post €69.99 €uro gets it!

If if you are interested in these please post here and send an email to johnmc@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will give you a shout tomorrow to sort out the messy details,

ATB,

John Mc

Cheers John, just gonna crack open the Currency Converter now and await the offers :D

As for ruining my TV viewing, not a hope, I'm about 5 feet away from my 8404 with the Man U match on RTE...the handcuff is chaffing the stand though :p

Oh Touching you are such a show off - you are telling us that you online on your new Philips 8404 and watching the match at the same time :mad: (now why did they not do a NET TV/TV split screen??)

ATB,

J

Ok the next find is a lonely brand new boxed Cambridge Audio Azur 540D V2 DVD Player

This is a silver jobbie - top quality DVD player - serious build quality - full metal casing here - none of your plassie cr4p!
    http://www.cambridgeaudio.com/assets/documents/WhatHi-FiOct07540DV2rvwlicensed.pdf

That's the 5 star review from What hifi!

Were £249.95 STG

1st Boardie to post £79.95 STG gets it!

I also have an ex-demo Black one of these which I will clear at £69.95 STG

If if you are interested in these please post here and send an email to johnmc@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will give you a shout tomorrow to sort out the messy details,

ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭builder22

kao123 wrote: »

LOL

Going to try to hurry it up a bit for you!

Philips HTS9800 - Top end 6.1 Dolby EX DVD system with ribbon tweeters.

Again abandoned and a little bit sad in our open box room - a bit beaten with some small scratches- just needs some TLC!

HDMI out upscaling
    Multi Channel SACD CD replay
    Flat panel speakers
    Wireless rear speakers

Was £699.95 STG

1st Boardie to post £129.95 STG gets it!

ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 7,652 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Can i have this one please for €69.99, might even to to €70.00

AVR2309 coming up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭chiefwiggum

Ok I have 2 cheapie Small Screen LCD's for pennies.

These are priced in €uro

Philips 14PF6826 - Open Box

Was originally €399.95 - yes can you believe it 14" LCD's used to cost nearly 400€ - you get a 32" for that price now!

1st Boardie to post €49.95 €uro gets it!

ATB,

John Mc

hi john i'll take the philips 17pf9945 if you please;)

ah feck ya gerard lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

ah feck ya gerard lol

too slow off the draw there Chief!

suppose i'll take the 14 inch then john please

http://www.denon.co.uk/site/frames_main.php?main=prod&ver=&MID=3&sub=1&fill=&action=detail&Pid=387&

I have one Brand new boxed Denon AVR2309 left

Black
    4 HDMI inputs
    Dolby True HD
    Dolby Master Audio
    2 Channel Multi Zone

Was originally £699.95

1st Boardie to post £349.95 STG gets it!

ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

http://www.denon.co.uk/site/frames_main.php?main=prod&ver=&MID=3&sub=1&fill=&action=detail&Pid=387&

I have one Brand new boxed Denon AVR2309 left

Black
    4 HDMI inputs
    Dolby True HD
    Dolby Master Audio
    2 Channel Multi Zone

Was originally £699.95

1st Boardie to post £349.95 STG gets it!

ATB,

John Mc

I'll take it

as usual gman

I have one Philips 28PW6505 wide screen GLASS TUBE TV - 1st to post can have it as a freebie - wait for it - wait for it..

On condition that they collect it from The Philips Shop - no delivery possible ( I'm too old it would kill my back!)

ATB,

John Mc

Next up - another denon AVR give away!

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭davidsatelle100

I have one Philips 28PW6505 wide screen GLASS TUBE TV - 1st to post can have it as a freebie - wait for it - wait for it..

On condition that they collect it from The Philips Shop - no delivery possible ( I'm too old it would kill my back!)

ATB,

John Mc

Next up - another denon AVR give away!

I'll take it

• Advertisement

Matt has just uncovered 2 brand new boxed Denon AVR1909 in silver.

http://whathifi.com/Review/Denon-AVR-1909/

Great AVR Receiver from Denon - for the price of a middle of the road Sony budget jobbie

Was originally £499.95 STG

1st Boardie to post £279.95 STG gets one!

I also have one of these ex display (again in Premium silver) that I will let go at £249.95.

ATB,

John Mc

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.