If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YEAR END STOCK TAKE - September 30th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

What time will you finish stock take at John? Will I have to stay up past my bed time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 corkfein

One pair of ex demo - (We are listening to them now) Mordaunt Short MS906AI

(the link is to the earlier 'i' version)

Maple finish
    No Grilles
    No spikes
    Small scratches but generally good nick

Were £299.95 STG

1st Boardie to post £129.95 STG gets them

If if you are interested in these please post here and send an email to johnmc@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will give you a shout tomorrow to sort out the messy details,

ATB,

John Mc

Coming soon, but not that soon - for touching Virus and the cute hoors from Cork ;):D A Brand new sealed Box Pioneer 32" LCD [/
    Not that cute or id have 1 already!

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭selfbuilder1

Stick me down for the Sammy, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 pkaner

will take denon s52 dab system if still available.pkaner

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

A golden oldie here

I have 10 ish Marantz RC-101 remote controls

Optimised for Multi zone use

http://www.marantz.com/new/index.cfm?fuseaction=Products.ProdCat&cont=eu&bus=hf&type=rmt&series=comp

Were £49.95

1st Boardie to post £9 STG gets one

If if you are interested in these please post here and send an email to johnmc@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will give you a shout tomorrow to sort out the messy details,

ATB,

John Mc

Still coming soon, but not that soon - A Brand new sealed Box Pioneer 32" LCD

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cabrwab

AH john,

32"Pioneer! Not fair to be honest!! You've already sold me a TV!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭kao123

John, any possibility of any nice old fashioned 2 channel amps making a show by any chance??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,230 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

EDIT: thought you went mad there and were selling a 32" LCD for £9.

time for ramsay to belittle people again

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭dmca77

John,
    Your 22 inch sammy, I seen your prices online.

I was able to get this for 209 instore with a 3 year warranty and I have the recipt to prove in belfast.
    Its 23 inch fullhd.

http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/store/cur_page.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@1514591986.1254344646@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccecadeihelmjgicflgceggdhhmdgmh.0&page=Product&fm=11&sm=0&tm=0&sku=858759&category_oid=

• Advertisement

I have a job lot of old ex-demo DJ Kit that I will clear out at suicide money

Stanton SMX201 Mixer
    Stanton S250 CD Player
    Vestax PMC-05 Mixer
    Kam Red Dwarf Mixer
    Kam KFX Scratch Mixer
    Kam BPM Junior Mixer * 2
    Numark WS111 Wireless mic
    Numark WS31 Wireless mic
    Samson Audio Mic
    Kam KCD Mix100
    Kam KCDMP300 Twin CD Deck
    Stanton T120
    Approx 8 - 10 assorted Flight cases

All the above are ex demo/display/repair/in various conditions

I will take £199.95 for the lot if someone collects them - I will do a full refund if you are not delighted and get them back to me!

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

dmca77 wrote: »
    John,

I was able to get this for 209 instore with a 3 year warranty and I have the recipt to prove in belfast.
    Its 23 inch fullhd.

http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/store/cur_page.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@1514591986.1254344646@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccecadeihelmjgicflgceggdhhmdgmh.0&page=Product&fm=11&sm=0&tm=0&sku=858759&category_oid=

23" Full HD is a bit of a oxymoron imo :pac:

John,

Its 23 inch fullhd.

No problem - don't buy it then!

ATB,

John Mc

23" Full HD is a bit of a oxymoron imo :pac:

well 1080p is better than 720 p

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭BrandonFlowers

so DON'T buy it...

IMO opinion absolutely unreal deals here no need for negativity!

As John said, just don't buy the one he's offering. And if you can see the difference of 1080p vs 720p on a 23" screen I think you've a bit to worry about other than the price of the TV

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭chiefwiggum

super deals as usual

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭djfattony2000

Arah jaysus,

I would have bought these today when I was up collecting my fancy new tv,

Worth it alone for the pmc 05

Stanton SMX201 Mixer
    Stanton S250 CD Player
    Vestax PMC-05 Mixer
    Kam Red Dwarf Mixer
    Kam KFX Scratch Mixer
    Kam BPM Junior Mixer * 2
    Numark WS31 Wireless mic
    Samson Audio Mic
    Kam KCD Mix100
    Stanton T120

I will take £199.95 for the lot if someone collects them - I will do a full refund if you are not delighted and get them back to me!

ATB,

John Mc

2 Stereo Amps

Marantz PM7001 KI Sig - - No idea of the history on this one but someone has nicked the feet off it! (now that's what I call a foot fetish!)

http://www.marantz.com/new/index.cfm?fuseaction=Products.ArchProduct&cont=eu&bus=hf&prod_id=3518

It's a Black one!

Was £549.95

1st Boardie to post £149.95 STG gets it!

Also NAD 325BEE in Grey Open Box

Was £269.95

1st Boardie to post £169.95 STG gets it!

ATB,

John Mc

Coming NEXT - yes next - A Brand new sealed Box Pioneer 32" LCD - and I'm going to make it more difficult for the Cut & pasters to get this one....:D

As John said, just don't buy the one he's offering. And if you can see the difference of 1080p vs 720p on a 23" screen I think you've a bit to worry about other than the price of the TV

On the playstation 3 there is a difference

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭chiefwiggum

GET OVER IT WILL YA

GET OVER IT WILL YA

Please don't feed the trolls - It's the law chief :D

touching virus...
    i thought u went away to give me a chance for the tv:)

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭hick

I suggest starting a new thread and discussing it there, this is not the place

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭jspuds

BB is crawling, must be all the boardies with the F5

Ok guys....now I am going to be cruel.

I have one Pioneer KRL32V 32" LCD - Made as only Pioneer can (well sharp really I suppose but that's another story)

It really is beautiful and as above brand new boxed

Was £699.95

1st Boardie to post £299.95 STG gets it!

HOWEVER - I also want the succesful poster to promise to donate at least €20 to the RNLI and say that in their post - a bit cheeky I know but they are a great bunch!

If if you are interested in it please post here and send an email to johnmc@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will give you a shout tomorrow to sort out the messy details,

ATB,

John Mc

Coming NEXT - 10 Panasonic Camcorders - do you think we should get a TV shopping channel??

First refusal for me please?

Will donate

• Registered Users Posts: 27 cliffo27

Stanton SMX201 Mixer
    Stanton S250 CD Player
    Vestax PMC-05 Mixer
    Kam Red Dwarf Mixer
    Kam KFX Scratch Mixer
    Kam BPM Junior Mixer * 2
    Numark WS31 Wireless mic
    Samson Audio Mic
    Kam KCD Mix100
    Stanton T120

ATB,

John Mc

John....I am looking for a spare mixer some extra flight cases and a wireless mic..would you sell some of this separately?

Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭jmadoyle

take it thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Codpeas

Ok guys....now I am going to be cruel.

I have one Pioneer KRL32V 32" LCD - Made as only Pioneer can (well sharp really I suppose but that's another story)

It really is beautiful and as above brand new boxed

Was £699.95

1st Boardie to post £299.95 STG gets it!

HOWEVER - I also want the succesful poster to promise to donate at least €20 to the RNLI and say that in their post - a bit cheeky I know but they are a great bunch!

If if you are interested in it please post here and send an email to johnmc@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will give you a shout tomorrow to sort out the messy details,

ATB,

John Mc

Coming NEXT - 10 Panasonic Camcorders - do you think we should get a TV shopping channel??

I'll tkae it and weill donate more than 20STG to the RNLI.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.