If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YEAR END STOCK TAKE - September 30th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭kao123

2 Stereo Amps

Marantz PM7001 KI Sig - - No idea of the history on this one but someone has nicked the feet off it! (now that's what I call a foot fetish!)

http://www.marantz.com/new/index.cfm?fuseaction=Products.ArchProduct&cont=eu&bus=hf&prod_id=3518

It's a Black one!

Was £549.95

1st Boardie to post £149.95 STG gets it!

Also NAD 325BEE in Grey Open Box

Was £269.95

1st Boardie to post £169.95 STG gets it!

If if you are interested in these please post here and send an email to johnmc@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will give you a shout tomorrow to sort out the messy details,

ATB,

John Mc

Coming NEXT - yes next - A Brand new sealed Box Pioneer 32" LCD - and I'm going to make it more difficult for the Cut & pasters to get this one....:D

So close on this, the PM7001 is exactly what i am after but all my other kit is silver..... oh the humanity !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭chiefwiggum

well done touchingvirus

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

do you think we should get a TV shopping channel??

I'd watch it just to see you and Ash in super cheesy mode. And make up :P

Nice touch with the RNLI, great worthy cause.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 corkfein

il have it please
    or second or third refusal

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

DMCA - I'm only joking with you - thanks for the info - it is a completely different model and more expensive but again, thanks for the info.

Catch you again,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

well done touchingvirus

Thanks chief, I'd say if you grabbed the timestamps for John & my post you'd see maybe 2 seconds in the difference... I had 5 tabs being refreshed, I wanted a damn TV!

ooooooooooooooooh sssssnneeeeeeeaaaakkkkyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha

jmadoyle wrote: »
    take it thanks

JMA - I don't know what this post refers to??

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

thought i was been smart wit 2 refreshing.ah well next time

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭jmadoyle

JMA - I don't know what this post refers to??

ATB,

John Mc

sry john , tried jumping in for the pioneer tv and missed the quote tab

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭bazual

Ah John,
    the one day i spend creating menus for the new pronto you have a sale and theres been 9 pages of posts already.
    Should i go through them all or will it be too painful.........

B~

knowing john corkfein , next time will be soon

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭dmca77

Hi,

Missed the above.

I knew you were messing and so was I. I was the one who bargained you down. My late Dad and Uncle both bought 42 pioneer's in your shop in Belfast and for picture, sound and price they have been the best tv's I have seen to date. Unreal a complete product.

Have you any 32 inch left as I would like one for the kitchen?

Dmca

So that was the last tv i suppose....

Panasonic Video camera VDR51

Matt has just found 16 of those Damn cameras

Mini DVD Video camera next up.

Brand New boxed (if the original posted wants one I'll do him one and park his original post)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Panasonic-VD.../dp/B001J6NAL0

Sorry about the crap link!

Was a Bargain at £179.95

1st Boardie to post £99.95 STG gets one!

If if you are interested in this please post here and send an email to johnmc@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will give you a shout tomorrow to sort out the messy details,

ATB,

John Mc

john some hints of whats coming up as i have a 5 am start!!!!

bazual wrote: »
    Ah John,
    the one day i spend creating menus for the new pronto you have a sale and theres been 9 pages of posts already.
    Should i go through them all or will it be too painful.........

B~

Very painful....

...but loads more to come before midnight (but I am really low on flog off TV's to be honest)

Baz - that Pronto was some steal by the way - are you in the divorce courts yet because of it?

John Mc

You mean you've got more TVs? Hold the phone!

Is there Supercare on these TV's John for 10% of the price? Or free delivery to the Philips shop (if so I can hold off on picking up the 32" CRT repair from them for a few days and pick the two up in one swoop)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 mjnolan1

Hi John,

I will take a brand new one instead of the open box one, I will PM you my details and you or Ursula can contact me tomorrow.

Thanks,
    Panasonic Video camera VDR51

Matt has just found 16 of those Damn cameras

Mini DVD Video camera next up.

Brand New boxed (if the original posted wants one I'll do him one and park his original post)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Panasonic-VD.../dp/B001J6NAL0

Sorry about the crap link!

Was a Bargain at £179.95

1st Boardie to post £99.95 STG gets one!

If if you are interested in this please post here and send an email to johnmc@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will give you a shout tomorrow to sort out the messy details,

ATB,

John Mc

Very painful....

...but loads more to come before midnight (but I am really low on flog off TV's to be honest)

Baz - that Pronto was some steal by the way - are you in the divorce courts yet because of it?

John Mc

I wont go through the last 9 pages then john..........

I played the pronto well John, have the volume on the speakers downstairs up really high when they come on just so i can use the remote to turn down the downstairs zone on the amp upstairs and prove a point ;) plus i havent told her the cost yet

Onkyo 807 is savage piece of gear John, plus those in ceiling opus and monitor audios are brilliant considering how long they have been waiting to be played.

Thanks

Only thing i need now are full hd projector and a nice tv stand similar to that ovid one i was talkin to ya about. So any deals in those areas???

B~

• Advertisement

Monitor Audio Vector V20 AV Centre

Black - Boxed as new

Were £79.95

1st post at £49.95 get's it

Denon AS-D3N - Networkable Ipod Dock (serious piece of kit)

Were £149.95 STG

1st post at £79.95 get's it

Boston DSi250 In-wall speakers - 10 pairs Brand new boxed

Were £79.95

1st post at £39.95 get's a pair

If you are interested in this please post here and send an email to johnmc@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will give you a shout tomorrow to sort out the messy details,

ATB,

John Mc

NAD T754

6.1 ex demo receiver
    Serious quality piece of kit
    Dolby Digital
    Was originally £499.95

1st post at £129.95 get's one

If you are interested in this please post here and send an email to johnmc@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will give you a shout tomorrow to sort out the messy details,

ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Black - Boxed as new

Were £79.95

Don't suppose there's 4 V10s and a VW8 to go with it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 drewbie

We have one Panasonic BD55 - which was a really popular beast - open but boxed as new (I'm afraid I don't know the history of this - it sprang out of a dark corner here :confused:)

Was £399.95 - clear at £129.95

If the BD55 is still available I'll take it! Just stumbled on this thread and now I'm going to have to stay up late. :-) Was planning on getting just a nice Panasonic G10, but maybe more now...

Drew

• Registered Users Posts: 29 CiaranS

Hi John.

I'll take one of those NAD C542 please.

Thanks.

Ciaran

You mean you've got more TVs? Hold the phone!

Is there Supercare on these TV's John for 10% of the price? Or free delivery to the Philips shop (if so I can hold off on picking up the 32" CRT repair from them for a few days and pick the two up in one swoop)

Supercare I can do - we will have to go thru each product over the next couple of 'daze' and work out what's the best shipping deal we can do, ok??

ATB,

John Mc

Black - Boxed as new

Were £79.95

Denon AS-D3N - Networkable Ipod Dock (serious piece of kit)

Were £149.95 STG

1st post at £79.95 get's it

Boston DSi250 In-wall speakers - 10 pairs Brand new boxed

Were £79.95

1st post at £39.95 get's a pair

ATB,

John Mc

The Boston DSi250 In-wall please John, how do i explain this?????

B~

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

Any camcorders left

drewbie wrote: »
    If the BD55 is still available I'll take it! Just stumbled on this thread and now I'm going to have to stay up late. :-) Was planning on getting just a nice Panasonic G10, but maybe more now...

Drew

The BD55 was taken by an RS staff member ;)

• Advertisement

Quickie,

I have 2 pairs of open box Teac LSH300

One Piano Black - ex demo

Were approx £99.95 / £79.95

1st Boardie to post at £29.95STG gets the Black pair

One Maple - Boxed / Open box

Were approx £79.95 STG

1st Boardie to post at £19.95 gets the Maple pair

If you are interested in these please post here and send an email to johnmc@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will give you a shout tomorrow to sort out the messy details,

ATB,

John Mc

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.