If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YEAR END STOCK TAKE - September 30th

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

I have 3 SINGLE Monitor Audio Radius 90 Classics

1. Black Piano Lacquer - as new £39.95

2. Video Silver - small marks - £19.95

3. Rosewood - still in it's original wrapping - £39.95

These would make ideal AV centres

http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/support/past-products/radius/r90/reviews?searched=radius&highlight=ajaxSearch_highlight+ajaxSearch_highlight1

Remember these are SINGLES

1st Boardie to post gets them!

If you are interested in these please post here and send an email to johnmc@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will give you a shout tomorrow to sort out the messy details,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

BVB wrote: »
    Any camcorders left

Yep Loads Brand new at just £99.95!

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Anyone like a Denon AVR2807 AV receiver

Used but excellent condition

1st £189 takes it away.

1st Boardie to post gets it!

If you are interested in it please post here and send an email to johnmc@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will give you a shout tomorrow to sort out the messy details,

ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

Quickie,

I have 2 pairs of open box Teac LSH300

One Piano Black - ex demo

Were approx £99.95 / £79.95

1st Boardie to post at £29.95STG gets the Black pair

One Maple - Boxed / Open box

Were approx £79.95 STG

1st Boardie to post at £19.95 gets the Maple pair

If you are interested in these please post here and send an email to johnmc@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will give you a shout tomorrow to sort out the messy details,

ATB,

John Mc

can you put my name down for the maple set, email on the way. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭chiefwiggum

TRYING TO STAY AWAKE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭hick

If only I could fit it in my cabinet!
    Anyone like a Denon AVR2807 AV receiver

Used but excellent condition

1st £189 takes it away.

1st Boardie to post gets it!

If you are interested in it please post here and send an email to johnmc@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will give you a shout tomorrow to sort out the messy details,

ATB,

John Mc

need to stay awake

I have 3 Pioneer BDP S E R I O U S LX08 Blu Ray players that need to clear (just to reduce stocks a bit!)

All Brand new boxed

Were £799.95 STG

1st Boardie to post at £469.95 gets one

ATB,

John Mc

Pair of JPW 210 speakers Free to the 1st poster - who has already reserved something tonight

... and of course who posts to reserve them

ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

Hey John,

Any bored active speakers that are finished theit active duty :)

Cheers,
    MAJJ

• Advertisement

i'll reserve them

• Registered Users Posts: 29 CiaranS

Free spakers please

CiaranS

Go on I'll take em :D

Pair of JPW 210 speakers Free to the 1st poster - who has already reserved something tonight

... and of course who posts to reserve them

ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭bazual

i'll reserve them

awww, you should have went to sleep lol

coming in one min folks

Denon DVD1740

Yep we have one still.

It's Silver
    It's ex-demo
    It needs a new home

Were £199.95 STG

1st Boardie to post at £59.95 gets it

If you are interested in this please post here and send an email to johnmc@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will give you a shout tomorrow to sort out the messy details,

ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭zaphodbeeb

Seriously - I was out earlier and was timeshifting / watching the game - what are you playing at?!

-zb

• Registered Users Posts: 29 CiaranS

I'll takethe DVD player please

CiaranS

Philips 32PFL5522D

Ex demo and has a scratch on the screen and a few scratches overall.

Watchable and great for a kids room?

1st £79.95 get's it

ATB,

John Mc

so did i get the jpw's????

• Advertisement

Philips 32PFL5522D

Ex demo and has a scratch on the screen and a few scratches overall.

Watchable and great for a kids room?

1st £79.95 get's it

ATB,

John Mc

yes.............

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

bazual wrote: »
    yes.............

Useful for the dog house that your missus is going to put you in... :p

bazual wrote: »
    yes.............

Baz,

Now you are in serious trouble!

ATb,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭macnab

Hi John,

I will take this if its still up for grabs.

Monitor Audio Radius 90 Classics

1. Black Piano Lacquer - as new £39.95

Regards,

macnab

Baz,

Now you are in serious trouble!

ATb,

John Mc

what have i done!!!!!

John you do realize you are going to have a long line of angry WAGS heading your way in the AM with cries of "The bad man in RS made me do it"

I'm supposed to be in bed with man flu

holding out for a Marantz NR 1501 ...I know ...I know

Ok guys,

Thats it for tonight I'm afraid - I have to go and help Dave & the Crew count into the early hours.

I guess I have about 100 pieces more that I could post - but we will sort them and post them some time next week maybe - I'll post some notice this time.

We will do our best to answer all emails tomorrow - But please don't shout at us if it takes a day of so longer as we are Kennyless at the moment - he is in Bermuda or somewhere exotic.

Thanks again for the business - it's much appreciated and now get some sleep!

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

John if you have a NAD C542 I will take one from you. Plus two tickets to Old Trafford for the Utd v Liverpool game if you can.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭kao123

finally I can get that cuppa ! cheers for the cracking deals John ....

• Advertisement

hick wrote: »
    John you do realize you are going to have a long line of angry WAGS heading your way in the AM with cries of "The bad man in RS made me do it"

I'm supposed to be in bed with man flu

holding out for a Marantz NR 1501 ...I know ...I know

Just tell her that you were using the PC to keep warm......

J

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.