If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YEAR END STOCK TAKE - September 30th

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Awh, no more black Denon 2309's :D

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭bob11

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭bob11

Matt has just uncovered 2 brand new boxed Denon AVR1909 in silver.

http://whathifi.com/Review/Denon-AVR-1909/

Great AVR Receiver from Denon - for the price of a middle of the road Sony budget jobbie

Was originally £499.95 STG

1st Boardie to post £279.95 STG gets one!

I also have one of these ex display (again in Premium silver) that I will let go at £249.95.

If if you are interested in these please post here and send an email to johnmc@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will give you a shout tomorrow to sort out the messy details,

ATB,

John Mc

And I'll have one of these :-)

Now to get them all to work with my Pronto ...

Cheers,

Bob

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭bazual

Another great clearance John and team, well done and thanks.

I will have some explaining to do but could have been way worse if I saw this thread earlier.

When you get around to sorting the gear can you throw me a price for a tidy wall mount for the 32PFL5522D.

Thanks again
    B~

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Codpeas

Ok guys,

Thats it for tonight I'm afraid - I have to go and help Dave & the Crew count into the early hours.

I guess I have about 100 pieces more that I could post - but we will sort them and post them some time next week maybe - I'll post some notice this time.

If you find any more nice LCDs lurking in a dark corner - my wallet is waiting... well, the section of it that doesn't have much in it anyway - you guys cleaned it out earlier in the year! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭Malmedicine

Codpeas wrote: »
    If you find any more nice LCDs lurking in a dark corner - my wallet is waiting... well, the section of it that doesn't have much in it anyway - you guys cleaned it out earlier in the year! :eek:

Same same, any LCD's like the scratched 32"er would be ideal!

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

bazual wrote: »
    Another great clearance John and team, well done and thanks.

I will have some explaining to do but could have been way worse if I saw this thread earlier.

When you get around to sorting the gear can you throw me a price for a tidy wall mount for the 32PFL5522D.

Thanks again
    B~

Baz,

No problem - Icon Intro 50 - normally €39.95 - you can grab one fro The Philips shop at just €29.99 - BTW if you are unhappy with the condition of the 5522 you can return it no problem!

Thanks again (now you can get back to prontolanddreamland),

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭hick

13 pages of pure debauchery :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

I'll take the gear below please:

I have a job lot of old ex-demo DJ Kit that I will clear out at suicide money

Stanton SMX201 Mixer
    Stanton S250 CD Player
    Vestax PMC-05 Mixer
    Kam Red Dwarf Mixer
    Kam KFX Scratch Mixer
    Kam BPM Junior Mixer * 2
    Numark WS111 Wireless mic
    Numark WS31 Wireless mic
    Samson Audio Mic
    Kam KCD Mix100
    Kam KCDMP300 Twin CD Deck
    Stanton T120
    Approx 8 - 10 assorted Flight cases

All the above are ex demo/display/repair/in various conditions

I will take £199.95 for the lot if someone collects them - I will do a full refund if you are not delighted and get them back to me!

If if you are interested in these please post here and send an email to johnmc@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will give you a shout tomorrow to sort out the messy details,

ATB,

John Mc

Still coming soon, but not that soon - A Brand new sealed Box Pioneer 32" LCD

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭FinoBlad

I didn't get what I wanted but fair play to you John, theres a lot of business folks could do with taking a leaf outa your book. Respect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭cronos

Philips 32PFL5522D

Ex demo and has a scratch on the screen and a few scratches overall.

Watchable and great for a kids room?

1st £79.95 get's it

If you are interested in it please post here and send an email to johnmc@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will give you a shout tomorrow to sort out the messy details,

ATB,

John Mc

I will back up the first reserve of this if it falls through. If you have anything more like this please let me know. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭elainee40

Philips 32PFL5522D

Ex demo and has a scratch on the screen and a few scratches overall.

Watchable and great for a kids room?

1st £79.95 get's it

If you are interested in it please post here and send an email to johnmc@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will give you a shout tomorrow to sort out the messy details,

ATB,

John Mc

Ill be next in line if the 2 posters for this fail to show up etc

Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

How about this

Monitor Audio Radius 370HD Subwoofer in Piano White

Used for a weekend at an art exhibition - don't ask it was one of those 'out there' events :rolleyes:

Perfect if a bit psychologically tainted by all the arty cr4p they had to hear over the weekend...

I have two of these - they are AS NEW

These sell at £499.95 in the UK

1st Boardie to post £249.95.95 STG gets one!John Mc

I'll have one of these if it's still available.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

D'oh, don't check the RS Forum for a night and look what happens....:o

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭rgunning

John, if this is still going I'll take it
    TEAC WAP8500

Another dreadful link for a really interesting product - this is a bit similiar to a Sonos system.

Wireless Audio Player
    Touchscreen 3.5" screen
    Bi- Directional Touch Screen Wi-fi remote
    Internet radio

This is the full kit including the Remote / Dock and wifi thingy

Was £349.95

One only - perfect open box at just £169.95

ATB,

John Mc

Next up - for TouchingVirus -Mordaunt short speakers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cabrwab

This is all making me cry,
    I want that freaking Pioneer Blu ray, she'd look great under the TV, just don't have the funds,

Great nights work lads!
    Hope your all wide awake this morning!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭basskebab

Quickie,

I have 2 pairs of open box Teac LSH300

One Piano Black - ex demo

Were approx £99.95 / £79.95

1st Boardie to post at £29.95STG gets the Black pair

One Maple - Boxed / Open box

Were approx £79.95 STG

1st Boardie to post at £19.95 gets the Maple pair

If you are interested in these please post here and send an email to johnmc@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will give you a shout tomorrow to sort out the messy details,

ATB,

John Mc

I'll take the black pair of Teac LSH300.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

just in case the other poster pulls out I will take the hts9800

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭basskebab

Stanton SMX201 Mixer
    Stanton S250 CD Player
    Vestax PMC-05 Mixer
    Kam Red Dwarf Mixer
    Kam KFX Scratch Mixer
    Kam BPM Junior Mixer * 2
    Numark WS31 Wireless mic
    Samson Audio Mic
    Kam KCD Mix100
    Stanton T120

I will take £199.95 for the lot if someone collects them - I will do a full refund if you are not delighted and get them back to me!

ATB,

John Mc

Gutted I missed this! If Sweetie can't take them I'll happily stick my name down as next in line to pick them up. Otherwise, Sweetie let me know if there's any of it that you don't need.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 wheresbren

Hi John.

I'm always the last to join the party. If the other boardies fall though I'll take this batch off your hands.

Keep us in mind.

Thanks

Stanton SMX201 Mixer
    Stanton S250 CD Player
    Vestax PMC-05 Mixer
    Kam Red Dwarf Mixer
    Kam KFX Scratch Mixer
    Kam BPM Junior Mixer * 2
    Numark WS31 Wireless mic
    Samson Audio Mic
    Kam KCD Mix100
    Stanton T120

ATB,

John Mc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭aquascrotum

One Maple - Boxed / Open box

Were approx £79.95 STG

1st Boardie to post at £19.95 gets the Maple pair

I'll take these off your hands :)

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Guys,

thanks again for last night (that sounds weird :confused:)

We are working through all the posts and we have already contacted many of you to confirm your purchases and start shipping - however I am now going away to The What Hi-fi Awards bash in London tonight and I won't be back until tomorrow late PM so dont fret if you don't hear from us - if you posted - the product is yours and we will start calling/posting / mailing you again tomorrow late PM or Monday latest!

I will post a comprehensive list of who gets what and whats remaining tomorrow late afternoon!

Thanks again and as ever drop me a line to johnmc@richersounds.ie if I can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

Is there anything left? Raging i missed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭ronaneire

Same as, i missed it too. That's what happens when your not around and not watching.
    John if you have or come across a sub something like these
    http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/products/bronze-br/brw10/your-speaker

Or

http://www.richersounds.ie/asp/product.asp?ObjectID=938&Mode=0&CategoryID=5&sub=33&productid=943

I would maybe consider one at decent price, to replace the Celestion sub I bought from ye in Dublin. ;):D

Thanks,

Ronan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 AlphaRt

Hi John

I am interested in the BlueRay pioneer, I have sent you an email

regards

AlphaRt

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭wobbie10

Hi John,

New user that missed the party:mad: will take the philips HTS 6600 off your hands. email sent to you .

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭builder22

Out of interest is 206 (well 207 after this post) posts and 13,976 views a record :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

No, there are threads with more replies and views ..but none in the last 2 months ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Mathiasb

2 Stereo Amps

Marantz PM7001 KI Sig - - No idea of the history on this one but someone has nicked the feet off it! (now that's what I call a foot fetish!)

http://www.marantz.com/new/index.cfm...f&prod_id=3518

It's a Black one!

Was £549.95

1st Boardie to post £149.95 STG gets it!

If you've 1 left I'd like to have it! £149.95 STG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Pepsie

Matt has just uncovered 2 brand new boxed Denon AVR1909 in silver.

http://whathifi.com/Review/Denon-AVR-1909/

Great AVR Receiver from Denon - for the price of a middle of the road Sony budget jobbie

Was originally £499.95 STG

1st Boardie to post £279.95 STG gets one!

I also have one of these ex display (again in Premium silver) that I will let go at £249.95.

ATB,

John Mc

Hi John,
    I'm kicking myself here, that I only got to see these now. If a Denon-AVR-1909 is still available, may I buy one please? Thank you.
    Kind regards,
    Enver

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.