If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YEAR END STOCK TAKE - September 30th

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Guys,

just back now from the What Hi-Fi Awards 2009-2010 do (some interesting awards there I can tell you!) And we are sorting through the YEar End Stock take deals and getting them ready to ship out.

We will strat shipping on Monday and if you have not yet emailed me to johnmc@richersounds.ie to confirm that you still want the kit - could you please do so, and include your contact details and Boardie namd so we can get in touch with you.

Thanks again and apologies for the delay,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭cronos

Philips 32PFL5522D

Ex demo and has a scratch on the screen and a few scratches overall.

Watchable and great for a kids room?

1st £79.95 get's it

If you are interested in it please post here and send an email to johnmc@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will give you a shout tomorrow to sort out the messy details,

ATB,

John Mc

Is this gone? I was the first in line after the original poster.

cronos wrote: »
    Is this gone? I was the first in line after the original poster.

Cronos,

Oh yes seriously gone - Bazual is rehearsing his excuses/stories before it's delivered - so after his better half applies for the divirce you may be able to get it from her even cheaper!

Thanks again Cronos and keep me posted if we can help,
    ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭bazual

Cronos,

Oh yes seriously gone - Bazual is rehearsing his excuses/stories before it's delivered - so after his better half applies for the divirce you may be able to get it from her even cheaper!

Thanks again Cronos and keep me posted if we can help,
    ATB,

John Mc

I've got the story down, it was the bad man from RicherSounds made me do it. Keep an eye out for a nice cheap full hd projector John, that will really top her over the edge, will end up being a short marriage then.

Thanks
    B~

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

gman2k wrote: »

OK, I was the first Boardie to reply on this thread, and I still haven't had contact from RS....
    & there was a NAD CD player later on also! (emails sent to you also- as per instruction)
    Are ye guys back in full swing yet?

• Advertisement

gman2k wrote: »
    OK, I was the first Boardie to reply on this thread, and I still haven't had contact from RS....
    & there was a NAD CD player later on also! (emails sent to you also- as per instruction)
    Are ye guys back in full swing yet?

Gman,

we tried to call you on Saturday but did not get through - I'll ask Urs to give you a call again tomorrow - don't fret - the kit is all reserved for you!

ATB and hope to chat tomorrow,

John Mc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭tomcollins97

Hi John,

Missed this on the night :eek:

Is anything left?

Cheers,
    Tom

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Mathiasb

I think I missed the call too! Please give me a ring again if that's the case.

Regards,

Mathias

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Howdy John,

Got the call from Ursula on Saturday, didn't receive a tracking ref # though - can one be provided or is it a case of it gets here when it gets here?

Cheers,

TV

• Registered Users Posts: 7 mbe01

NAD T754

6.1 ex demo receiver
    Serious quality piece of kit
    Dolby Digital
    Was originally £499.95

1st post at £129.95 get's one

If you are interested in this please post here and send an email to johnmc@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will give you a shout tomorrow to sort out the messy details,

would take this if still going?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭The Oggmonster

Hi John

Could you list anything that's left please?

Gman,

we tried to call you on Saturday but did not get through - I'll ask Urs to give you a call again tomorrow - don't fret - the kit is all reserved for you!

ATB and hope to chat tomorrow,

John Mc

John,
    I've tried getting through to you for a couple of days - always engaged! (Ye must be busy)
    I even tried Skype, but no avail,
    I have not had any missed calls on my phone!
    Gman2k

Hi John,

Got the Philips 32PFL5522D ex-display yesterday, you would not even notice the small scratch on the screen so top bargain in my books.

Only one small issue, the remote that was supplied with it does not work with the tv, so just thought i would post here in case there was a mix up with another one of the ex-displays. The remote for the other philips tv I bought off you a year ago will work this one so no need to send a replacement. I can post up the remote I got with this one off in case there is someone missing theirs. I dont have the model number right now but it looks very similar to this one here

Let me know if you want me to post it on somewhere.

Thanks again for the great deal.

B~

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭irishbigfoot

mbe01 wrote: »
    NAD T754

6.1 ex demo receiver
    Serious quality piece of kit
    Dolby Digital
    Was originally £499.95

1st post at £129.95 get's one

If you are interested in this please post here and send an email to johnmc@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will give you a shout tomorrow to sort out the messy details,

would take this if still going?

IF this is still going and IF for any reason mbe01 changes his mind put me down for this please. Cheers:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 bobbleheadray

Hi RS.Any chance of a Philips HTS8140 for clear out?

bazual wrote: »
    Hi John,

Got the Philips 32PFL5522D ex-display yesterday, you would not even notice the small scratch on the screen so top bargain in my books.

Only one small issue, the remote that was supplied with it does not work with the tv, so just thought i would post here in case there was a mix up with another one of the ex-displays. The remote for the other philips tv I bought off you a year ago will work this one so no need to send a replacement. I can post up the remote I got with this one off in case there is someone missing theirs. I dont have the model number right now but it looks very similar to this one here

Let me know if you want me to post it on somewhere.

Thanks again for the great deal.

B~

B,

apologies for the delay in getting back to you,

I have been away for the last few days - I'll get Nicola to give you a call today to get you sorted - some deal wasn't it??

Thanks again and keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

Hi RS.Any chance of a Philips HTS8140 for clear out?

Bobble,

How about €799?

(apologies for the delay in getting back to you by the way!)

ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭magotch07

Hi

im only new to the site wondering if there is anything left over if you could post a list if you have the time
    thanks
    ken

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭chiefwiggum

hi john recieved the goods today...quite pleased with myself, thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 16 bobbleheadray

Bobble,

How about €799?

(apologies for the delay in getting back to you by the way!)

ATB,

John Mc

Hi John,

I was hoping that you have a demo unit that you need to get rid of, just like the other units you've posted. thanks for the offer by the way, but that's a bit above the budget, I think I'll hold on a bit til price go down. BTW, Pixmania is offering them at €599 with a 2 year warranty as standard, price went down from €799 to €599 in just 2 weeks.

ATB

bobbleheadray

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

John
    Received the NAD last week, good piece of gear, although you had me going when I opened the parcel and saw a marantz receiver box. I thought it was my Christmas bonus.:p Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

Collected all the gear on Saturday. Brilliant service as usual, big thanks to all at RS and Philips store.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭bob11

Got my gear delivered on Saturday by Ash ...

Thanks a Mill, Guys !!

Quick question ..

I need to get a number of 15M HDMI cables ...
    Any Boardie deals for some good quality cables ??

Received my speakers and CD player today! Thanks guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭hick

*Cough* email *Cough* RS6 /quietly leaves

B,

apologies for the delay in getting back to you,

I have been away for the last few days - I'll get Nicola to give you a call today to get you sorted - some deal wasn't it??

Thanks again and keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

Hi John,

Still cant get over the deal, have it up now in the kitchen and its looking well. Thanks for getting the remote sent out, the wife said "not another remote"... lol

Thanks again to you and all the team.

B~

hick wrote: »
    *Cough* email *Cough* RS6 /quietly leaves

Hick,

give me a clue - have I missed a mail - drop me another if I have - I'm still trying to catch off after stupidly taking last Thursday off!

ATB,

John Mc

(and as it's you Hick - whatever you want - it'll be expensive :p:p)

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭basskebab

got my speakers last week and set them up yeaterday. total bargain. Thanks for the silly offer and quick delivery:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

John,

Any TV's left with clearance prices?

Looking for the following if prices are right:

28+ CRT
    26" LCD
    32" LCD

Cheers,
    Jonny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭hick

Hey John

not one but two :D I sent one after you posted the RS6 on page 5, I'll resend. It probably got lost in the blitz, give me a call tomorrow to discuss, Cheers Hick http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055697177&page=5

P.S and yes it was but it appeared to be a bargain on the thread :cool:

Hick,

give me a clue - have I missed a mail - drop me another if I have - I'm still trying to catch off after stupidly taking last Thursday off!

ATB,

John Mc

(and as it's you Hick - whatever you want - it'll be expensive :p:p)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.