If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YEAR END STOCK TAKE - September 30th

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Received TV last week, set up, everything running smoothly - thanks John & RS folks!

I dropped you a pm/mail about the Supercare warranty so when you get a minute could you get back to me :)

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭chiefwiggum

hooked up my teacs today john...bloody great job...theyre the business...now i need a good surround sound system for about 400 euro max..what have you got?no need for a dvd player ...thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭kao123

The Monitor Audio BR2's arrived during the week and are now running an absolute treat..... and they sound almost twice as good as they were half price :D

Thanks to John for the cracking deal and of course to the rest of the RS gang.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

hooked up my teacs today john...bloody great job...theyre the business...now i need a good surround sound system for about 400 euro max..what have you got?no need for a dvd player ...thanks again

Chief,

thanks Chief - I thought you would like those Teacs!

On the 5.1 System - we have the excellent Onkyo HTS5205 which is an excellent Onkyo TXSR307 packed with matching SKSHT528 speaker pack including an acrive Subwoofer - we can do that for you at just £369.95 / €409.99 and we will throw in free Boardies delivery at that price.

In stock & ready to ship!

Keep me posted if your Teacs want some baby brothers,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭hootini

kao123 wrote: »
    The Monitor Audio BR2's arrived during the week and are now running an absolute treat..... and they sound almost twice as good as they were half price :D

*cough* ....Speaking of Monitor Audio BR2's..... *cough*

John .... tried to contact you for the past few weeks on these puppies. Can you give me a mail when you gt a chance ?

Ta.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭hick

hootini wrote: »
    *cough* ....Speaking of Monitor Audio BR2's..... *cough*

I have that cough too ;)

hick wrote: »
    I have that cough too ;)

Hick,

I think we have finally cured your cough - :o

- hoot - you are on my list today - apologies for the delay!

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

hick wrote: »
    I have that cough too ;)

Feel a little tickle in my throat coming on too :D

eddiem74 wrote: »
    Feel a little tickle in my throat coming on too :D

Eddie,

Apologies - I have just answered your email today (as well as the 4 emails I sent to you on Friday! :eek: ) if there is anything else I can help you with by all means give me a bell.

Apologies again for the delay!

ATB,

John Mc

Thanks John *cough cough*,

Felt a pretty severe dose of 'Whine Flu' was coming on....

ba-dum chhhh !

: )

• Advertisement

hootini wrote: »
    Thanks John *cough cough*,

Felt a pretty severe dose of 'Whine Flu' was coming on....

ba-dum chhhh !

: )

Ohh Hoot - Don't worrry - you are still on todays list.

Just doing my Weee register report 1st which has to be done by the 19th every month (Yawns)

Mail later!

ATB,

John Mc

yeah john im lookin for some companions for my teacs you mentioned tangent evo speakers to me before?.defo want another two of something though surrond sound is for my brother in law so waiting for a response
    thanks as always

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭gafarrell

Posted in error

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭MaxFlower

Hi John,

All set since yesterday evening with the Philips HTS9800 system. Many thanks to you and Matt and Nicola for what really is a fantastic deal. I am delighted with my set up now. Thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭the raven

Ok the next find is a lonely brand new boxed Cambridge Audio Azur 540D V2 DVD Player

This is a silver jobbie - top quality DVD player - serious build quality - full metal casing here - none of your plassie cr4p!
    http://www.cambridgeaudio.com/assets/documents/WhatHi-FiOct07540DV2rvwlicensed.pdf

That's the 5 star review from What hifi!

Were £249.95 STG

1st Boardie to post £79.95 STG gets it!

I also have an ex-demo Black one of these which I will clear at £69.95 STG

If if you are interested in these please post here and send an email to johnmc@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will give you a shout tomorrow to sort out the messy details,

ATB,

John Mc

hi john,
    any chance the cambridge Black Ex-demo dvd player is still available? if so i'd like to have it please...

@hick: you lucky pluck. RS6s for that price... daylight robbery. they're amazing tho, as i'm sure you know by now...

the raven wrote: »
    hi john,
    any chance the cambridge Black Ex-demo dvd player is still available? if so i'd like to have it please...

@hick: you lucky pluck. RS6s for that price... daylight robbery. they're amazing tho, as i'm sure you know by now...

Raven,

Reserved for you! - I'll get Kenny to give you a shout tomorrow ....

....and if you speak nicely to the Hick on the RS6's he may be able to do you a nice deal as he is looking at RX6 as well - I do have some BNIB (brand new boxed) RS6 that I could do at £359.95 / €399.99 if you were interested or I also have some RS8 just in that I can do at a completely crazy £429.95 / €469.99 .

Keep me posted,

Thanks as ever Raven,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

john any word on my teac companions?

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭the raven

Raven,

Reserved for you! - I'll get Kenny to give you a shout tomorrow ....

....and if you speak nicely to the Hick on the RS6's he may be able to do you a nice deal as he is looking at RX6 as well - I do have some BNIB (brand new boxed) RS6 that I could do at £359.95 / €399.99 if you were interested or I also have some RS8 just in that I can do at a completely crazy £429.95 / €469.99 .

Keep me posted,

Thanks as ever Raven,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

thanks john! and i can't believe you'd try and sell me another pair of RS6s... one's enough! let alone RS8s...

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Pepsie

kao123 wrote: »

...(AaaaChuw)...
    Hi John & gang,
    Speaking of excellent little speakers (BR2's & the like). Any chance that you have a few excellent little bargains on monitors laying around still in hiden places, to go with; the Denon AVR1909, Mordaunt Short 409 Subwoofer & pair of BR5's on order, please? To complet this set up ;)
    Thanks John

the raven wrote: »
    thanks john! and i can't believe you'd try and sell me another pair of RS6s... one's enough! let alone RS8s...

Of Course I would - do you actually think I feel shame? ..Pah..:o

ATB,

John Mc

• Advertisement

yeah john im lookin for some companions for my teacs you mentioned tangent evo speakers to me before?.defo want another two of something though surrond sound is for my brother in law so waiting for a response
    thanks as always

Chief,

apologies for the delay - yep Urs will give you a shout today (or you can call her 01.843.9231) and pitch you a deal on the Tangent Evos - I have 3 perfect open box pairs available - they are really beautiful in high gloss!

How's that €49 - 14" LCD going we sold you??

Chat soon,

ATB,

John Mc

Pepsie wrote: »

...(AaaaChuw)...
    Hi John & gang,
    Speaking of excellent little speakers (BR2's & the like). Any chance that you have a few excellent little bargains on monitors laying around still in hiden places, to go with; the Denon AVR1909, Mordaunt Short 409 Subwoofer & pair of BR5's on order, please? To complet this set up ;)
    Thanks John

Pep,

god that's Karma - I only asked the guys to call you yesterday - I'll get them to have a look for you - what about the Tangent EVO?

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

going great john hung right on front of the treadmill for watching boxsets while the hard slog goes on ha ha...i'll give ursla a buzz thanks again

Pep,

god that's Karma - I only asked the guys to call you yesterday - I'll get them to have a look for you - what about the Tangent EVO?

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John,
    I was hoping to use something with near the quality of the BR's. I was even thinking of going down to the JBL e20 route as there is a great offer on currently & as I'll need 2 pairs to complet the set-up on order from yourselfs.

Will you let me know if you find any cosmetically marked, demo, open-box, etc... excellent little bargains, thank you?
    Pepsie

Bump
    Pep,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi again John,
    Just on the current speakers order, actually Chris has still to organise transport for the BR5's & Mordaunt Short 409 Subwoofer to the Philips shop, for me to collect from there.
    So would be handy for transport ease if additional "bargain monitors" could be included, if any can be located, before other speakers leave.
    Thanks again, Pepsie

John,

Just saying thanks for the Monitor Audio BR2's. Managed to finally unbox them and they really are fantastic. (Feeling an upgrade bug coming on again!...)

Many thanks again for providing mirth , (bargains) and merriment to the masses!

:)

Hootini

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭shnaek

Yep Loads Brand new at just £99.95!

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

Here I am digging up an old thread - but I wanted to ask if you have any of these left, John?
    Cheers.

(this was the Panasonic Video camera VDR51)

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi shnaek.

Thanks for getting in touch.

We currently still have some of the Panasonic VDR51 in stock.

If you would still be interested in one drop me a PM with a contact number and I can give you a buzz.;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.