Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

free league of ireland passes for month of october

• 30-09-2009 6:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭

if this was posted already i apologise in advance. if you pay two utility bill at the same time time in any post office they will give you a family pass to any game (srfc v bohs not included ) . plus you dont have to pay them in full . happy day , cant wait for srfc v bohs , id pay 100 quid for that game. ...............c,mon you hoops

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

almanu wrote: »
    if this was posted already i apologise in advance. if you pay two utility bill at the same time time in any post office they will give you a family pass to any game (srfc v bohs not included ) . plus you dont have to pay them in full . happy day , cant wait for srfc v bohs , id pay 100 quid for that game. ...............c,mon you hoops

Should prolly read the back of the ticket ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

cant wait for srfc v bohs , id pay 100 quid for that game. ...............c,mon you hoops

You have a normal ticket right? The game isn't covered by the scheme (as you say in your post already?)..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭yayamark

I bet this will be taken up in the thousands :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,951 ✭✭✭DSB

yayamark wrote: »
    I bet this will be taken up in the thousands :rolleyes:

Why would you bother to post this?

DSB wrote: »

Thyroid hormone deficiency?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭deisedude

Good idea and all to promote the league but at the moment don't the LOI clubs need all the money they can get and not be giving out freebies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,951 ✭✭✭DSB

You'd have to assume they're getting money from An Post or FAI for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

Do An post and the FAI have any kind of advertising deal going on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

DSB wrote: »
    stovelid wrote: »
    Thyroid hormone deficiency?

Neither of you are helping, knock it off.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

deisedude wrote: »
    Good idea and all to promote the league but at the moment don't the LOI clubs need all the money they can get and not be giving out freebies

The hope is that it will bring in new fans, who will bring in more money in the long run

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

it's a good idea imo and hopefully they'll get some reward out of it.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Unfortunatly, if I remember correctly from the an post website, the bills had to be paid by today to qualify

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

deisedude wrote: »

There's plenty of spare seats :)

The reasoning is obviously to attract families, and more so the kids.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

There's plenty of spare seats :)

The reasoning is obviously to attract families, and more so the kids.

also SRFC have sold 4,500 season tickets and only 65 - 70 % of holders show up for games. i think its a great idea personally , ive always been an armchair rovers fan , but now there my local team i go regularly with my son, honestly the atmosphere is electric , no matter whos playing us,im sure its the same around the country, 6,000 seater stadium , who would have tought it would have took so long from the last game in milltown . cant wait for friday .

also SRFC have sold 4,500 season tickets

I wish, mate!

More like 2500. :)
    I cant wait for friday...

Me too. Taking a half-day to get suitably refreshed. ;)

I wish, mate!

More like 2500. :)

Me too. Taking a half-day to get suitably refreshed. ;)

yes totally got my figures wrong there ,its actually 2,700 ,(had to do research ie read the star again.) lol see ya there friday , 2-1 to da hoops baker , twiggy .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,686 ✭✭✭✭PDN

Drogs v Dundalk isn't covered by this scheme either.:(

PDN wrote: »

I guess matches like the Dublin and Louth derbies are more likely to sell tickets normally, so would be less likely to be covered by the promotion.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭smoochie06

PDN wrote: »

Just wondering where you heard this because i thought it only mentioned the Shamrock Rovers and Bohs on the back of the ticket. I could be wrong though

smoochie06 wrote: »
    Just wondering where you heard this because i thought it only mentioned the Shamrock Rovers and Bohs on the back of the ticket. I could be wrong though

on the bottom of poster it has in tiny print * games can be changed at promoters discretion . ah well its only 20 quid for me n my son , god i hope they get a better chipper van , € 3 for chips like bullets and curry sauce like tar , sorry totally unrelated , just bad memorys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,852 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

This can be got from any post office in Ireland?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

dyl10 wrote: »
    Do An post and the FAI have any kind of advertising deal going on?

Yep, we (Athlone Town) got some advertising signage last week to put around the ground. I heard somewhere that An Post are to put some sort of adverts on post boxes to advertise the scheme.

Advertisement