Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Sovereign Independant

Options
  • 30-09-2009 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭

Has anyone else had this stuffed into their letterbox !?

I tend to take great exception when this sort of crap is foisted upon me and I would very much like to complain directly to the person culpable for it.

Anyone know where this publication has sprung from ? To be honest its got sort of a Declan Ganly / Coir / SWP / Sinn Fein feel about it... can't quite figure out which one....

Any information about its origins VERY welcome !!

Kind regards, P.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

That would be this: http://www.sovereignindependent.com/
    I don't like its overtones.

Additional info:

Registrant:
    Name removed for privacy by me.
    XX Leopold Place
    Sinure, Co. Offaly none
    IE

Domain name: SOVEREIGNINDEPENDENT.COM

Administrative Contact:
    Name removed for privacy by me.
    XX Leopold Place
    Sinure, Co. Offaly none
    IE
    +353.87edited Fax: +353.87edited

Registration Service Provider:
    Lets Host,

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭bauderline

Curious... had a peek myself at the registrant info...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Some of their stuff sound out there with the extreme fringe conspiricy theorists.

Other stuff... well its far fetched... I think!
    For example one article from their paper:
    HIDDEN €27 BILLION SITTING IN GOVERNMENT COFFERS!

The twenty seven thousand million pot of gold is not at the end of a rainbow, but rather at the end of College Green and sitting in a bank account in the Central Bank.
    After a brutal draconian budget which saw the cancellation of Christmas bonuses for pensioners among other austerity measures. Measures which still only managed to raise a measly €2.5 Billion, the news that we have so
    much spare cash will come as a surprise to many.
    The €27 Billion Euro sum has been confirmed by the Department of Finance who said: “The "National Treasury Management Agency has a cash balance of€27 Billion. It is not the pension fund it is separate from it.
    It is real money, it is in cash and held in the central Bank,” explained spokesperson Brian Meenan.
    The money is part of the national debt, and up until now has remained concealed from view because of the way the national debt figures
    are calculated, and more importantly how they are presented for public consumption.

Officially, the national debt is €54 billion: money which most people naturally assume was spent long ago.
    However half of it - the €27 Billion in College Green - is in cash, and has never been touched...

Its continues on and on.

This thread seems to herald it birth somewhat....

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=7e42208ca8fd92f595dbc24b309d335e&topic=119883.0

They also seem to have VERY close links with this site....

http://info-wars.org/forum/

What a bunch of fruitcakes ! They keep ranting on about the "New World Order" .... !?

Is this the net result of FF closing down all the mental hospitals.... ;)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,094 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

bauderline wrote: »
    This thread seems to herald it birth somewhat....

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=7e42208ca8fd92f595dbc24b309d335e&topic=119883.0

They also seem to have VERY close links with this site....

http://info-wars.org/forum/

What a bunch of fruitcakes ! They keep ranting on about the "New World Order" .... !?

Is this the net result of FF closing down all the mental hospitals.... ;)

This fruitcake is also rambling on about a New World Order as well, what is it..:confused:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8259800846851144110#

kadman

• Advertisement

kadman wrote: »
    This fruitcake is also rambling on about a New World Order as well, what is it..:confused:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8259800846851144110#

kadman

.. he was a clever fruitcake, the son was a dumb fruitcake, which is more dangerous ?

.. he was a clever fruitcake, the son was a dumb fruitcake, which is more dangerous ?

Dont you mean dangerous fruitcake
    . Did he coin the phrase of the New World Order, I,ve heard used by Obama, Browne, and other politicians:confused:

kadman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Amhran Nua

To be honest the more money they spend printing and distributing it the less money they have for crack, so everybody wins in the end.

Amhran Nua wrote: »
    To be honest the more money they spend printing and distributing it the less money they have for crack, so everybody wins in the end.

Who:confused:

I like your site, but you have no representatives................

kadman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Dipsy

I also received a copy of this paper. How refreshing and wonderful to finally read something that tells the truth and is not manipulated lies fed to us by the government and the mainstream media.

There are some fantastic articles and some great contributors in that paper and if you take the time to research the facts in it you will find out they are indeed facts.

Some people, however, are just not ready for the truth ;)

• Advertisement

Dipsy wrote: »
    I also received a copy of this paper. How refreshing and wonderful to finally read something that tells the truth and is not manipulated lies fed to us by the government and the mainstream media.

There are some fantastic articles and some great contributors in that paper and if you take the time to research the facts in it you will find out they are indeed facts.

Is it a one off publication or is it going to be a permanent thing.

kadman

Facts.... just like figures.... can be manipulated.... and well you know it...

Just because we have been let down by the current group of political parties doesn't mean we should resort to head up arse politics...

I am looking for fresh ideas and a realistic alternative..... not a bunch of muppets.... which is exactly what they and their ilk are...

I like your site, but you have no representatives...
    Thanks, you're talking to one, Ronan Burke in Galway. If you'd like to help out or know more, send us a PM or just pop over to the forum on the site.

Is it a one off publication or is it going to be a permanent thing.

kadman

From looking at the "info wars" site they have had a couple of goes at this... I believe you can download in pdf format...

Thanks, you're talking to one, Ronan Burke in Galway. If you'd like to help out or know more, send us a PM or just pop over to the forum on the site.

I had a look at your site the other day, you are at the start of a long road, but head in the right direction, in my opinion at least....

P.

I had a look at your site the other day, you are at the start of a long road, but head in the right direction, in my opinion at least....

P.
    Thanks very much, the odds are long to be honest but we'll do what can be done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Dipsy

Facts.... just like figures.... can be manipulated.... and well you know it...

Just because we have been let down by the current group of political parties doesn't mean we should resort to head up arse politics...

I am looking for fresh ideas and a realistic alternative..... not a bunch of muppets.... which is exactly what they and their ilk are...

I do indeed, our government are masters of manipulation and they work very well together with the MSM ;)

I hear what you are saying but to be honest, I just see it as informative and eye opening. I applaud what they are doing. Yes we do indeed need fresh ideas and realistic alternatives but I fail to see how they are muppets :confused: They are doing what they can to help inform people. Its up to everyone to come together to make a real change and as Ghandi said.. Be the change you want to see in the world.

kadman.. not sure but I do think there is another one on the way :cool:

Are you the only one, or how many is there. No to corruption surely means throwing out the present government, and maybe corrupt politicians in the eu as well. Surely a no vote would send a message to both.

kadman

I do indeed, our government are masters of manipulation and they work very well together with the MSM ;)

I hear what you are saying but to be honest, I just see it as informative and eye opening. I applaud what they are doing. Yes we do indeed need fresh ideas and realistic alternatives but I fail to see how they are muppets :confused: They are doing what they can to help inform people. Its up to everyone to come together to make a real change and as Ghandi said.. Be the change you want to see in the world.

kadman.. not sure but I do think there is another one on the way :cool:[/QUOTE]

Nice to hear that Dipsy, Its good to actually get a look at the truth now and again. I suspect with the current government, the truth is lacking somewhat.
    Was the first publication a large or small scale affair.

kadman

Are you the only one, or how many is there. No to corruption surely means throwing out the present government, and maybe corrupt politicians in the eu as well.
    Four including myself, around 200 signed up so far, you can see a good few of them here. You're right that no to corruption means a fairly thorough changing of the guard at this stage.

• Advertisement
Advertisement